|1.||I blame thor|
A common phrase used when trying to find a scapegoat for an unfortunate event.
Fusion ; Who did a poopie on the carpet?!
TheDon ; I BLAME THOR!
(N.) A Game and an Anime that has been made popular by millions of kids. The Game itself, isn't too bad since they're so many Pokemon and so many different combinations of raising them and using them, whether it be the six Pokemon lineup or Moves they they have.
The Show however, is the reason it has a kiddie reputation and is hated by most people. I don't blame most people when they say they hate Pokemon, cause the show makes them say all of that. If they tried the game, they might've thought otherwise.
Still though, the many different games that come out aren't that nessacary. If you played one, you've played them all. I used to be really into Pokemon in middle school, and played it all the time, but knew better than to buy EVERY single different version and waste my money like that. Also avoided the Card Game.
There is now about eight (with nine coming soon) different Main Pokemon games and about 400 Pokemon in all. If they had avoided the awful Anime, merchandise, and side project crap, more people might now actually be still intrested in it and not just wish them all to die. All of that Commerical crap ruined what used to be a great and complex game.
A scapegoat for people to blame metal bands like Marilyn Manson and Rammstein for our problems with violence. It also blamed neo-nazism, action movies like the Matrix, great TV shows like South Park , and those very fun violent video games. I mean it is a sad story that there were all of those casualties, but it doesn't hide the fact that preps and jocks are the ones who just pick on the ones who are different from them, and in time it shows that mean people are the true reason. I listen to sick music all the time, I watch South Park every night, I've seen some real bloody action movies in my time, and played Grand Theft Auto and Max Payne and it's never promoted me to kill. The only thing that sets students off are greedy principles that try to control your every movement, students that make everyone feel bad, and WAL-MART. (damn walmart and all of their secret ploys to take over your mind.)
The senators and governers can do all they want like taking away music, tv shows, games, and movies, but that isn't going to solve anything. So pull your head out of your asses and finally relize that people are the things that piss people off! Everyone should also watch Bowling For Columbine, Micheal Moore is a genius!
1. Something to do when your bored
2. A Scapegoat for the violence in America. When ironically American game developers are the companies who create such games.
3. Something people like to claim makes others dumb and fat. It takes intelligence to play video games. My only understanding of why someone would claim it makes someone stupid, is because they don't understand video games. A.K.A Can't Get Past the 1st Level
1. This car ride is taking forever, I think I'll play a video game.
2. Video games are the main cause of violence in America. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris played Doom before they shot up their classmates, so the game made them do that. (Not that the constant daily harrassment and violence towards them had anything to do with it, or the school slacking off about it)
Violent videogames are mainly created by American game developers. We can't blame Japanese companies like Sega or Nintendo, because for the most part they refuse to associate themselves with any of the gaming companies who produce these violent games. At least when Japan wants to be violent in their games, it has style.
3. People who claim gamers are fat and stupid. Mainly those who do not excell at gaming, so rather taking the time and effort to gain skill at the art of gaming, they simply put gamers down.
Frankly my view is if you sit and watch TV all day, vs gaming all day, at least when you game you're interacting and thinking. If you're just watching TV. It's like if you say I got through a hard level yesterday, at least that's an accomplishment. What do you accomplish from sitting on your ass watching TV, Cartman?
(1) a joke that makes little or no sense in broken English and/or to laugh at your own joke as if it were funny. (2) to drive your uncle’s Infinity into a mailbox because you fell asleep at the wheel. (3) to send your friends at least 50 articles a day about Israeli occupation and expect them to read each one thoroughly. (4) to sleep with a pledge and never tell your best friends. (5) then play it off when your buddy get in an assload of trouble for the same thing. (6) to play covert/overt mind games, astonishingly well with people (usually girls) who are of much lower intellect pathetic. (7) drinking sambosso (or araq). (8) smoking twenty-five cigarettes a day. (9) telling everone you’re Russian and speaking with a Russian accent when you’re drunk. (10) acting like you know everything. (11) telling people with OPINIONS that they are wrong. (12) telling questions. (13) acting like Lawrence of Arabia while obviously residing in the United States when damn near no one has any clue who Lawrence of Arabia is.
“Let me tell you why this is wrong, John”
“What does the Isreali say about bad tea… blame it on the Chinese, complain to the British and get the Americans to look see what they did to my tea…” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
“Of course I am only kidding”
A selfish football player, who has everyone thinking he had no talent, despite he was 31th pick in the draft(to a SB team). They say he had no defense, but his defense had the name Killer B's(that's not a name for a sorry defense since it sounds cool), they said he had no running back(the truth is his HBs never got any carries), they always ranked high on pass offense(once again no carries for the HB and like were top 5 in pass attempts), and he tried to win a lot of games by himself.
the truth is Dan Marino owns just about every career passing record cause he was selfish, still same old from college(his team was #1, but he cost them, cause he was so busy trying to win the national championship) people kiss his ass cause he has records but no rings and they don't blame him.
Postal has a number of uses. Normally just used as slang for "gone crazy" or can actually mean the act of going on a shooting spree. The term started after several postal employees went on shooting sprees.more...
Years after the term was no longer popular a company called "Running with scissors" made an EXTREMELY AWFUL pc game called "postal" which simply featured level after level of badly simpulated shooting sprees across a number of venues such as marching bands, gas stations, military bases, etc... Despite the fact that, had things been left well enough alone, nobody would have ever known this game existed a numvber of events happened to make this game 10 times more popular(but no less awful). First the U.S. Postal Service tried to sue the company over use of the name and failed quite horribly when it was proven that nowhere in the game was there even so much as a single refrence to any actual postal workers. Later, after the coulmbine shootings, Senator Liberman and a group of lazy parents tried to blame increased violence among children on the Video Game industry and Postal got even more free publicity when it was used as an example of violence in games.
What the US Postal Service, Senator Liberman and the fat lazy parents who hate video games failed to realise that their efforts only served to make Postal 10 times as popular as it otherwise ever would have been and nobody who ever actually played the game enjoyed it or tried to emulate it in any way.