when something has like no taste, often tasting like nothing.
1. ugh, that chicken tasted.. blah!
my favorite word in the entire english launguage. blah can describe many feelings.
happyness:: i am SOOOOO blah today. and i love the world!
lonelyness:: this empty room is so blah.
creativity:: i think this painting should look a little bit more blah.
insanity:: SHUT THE BLAH UP U BLAH WUT THE BLAH NO I DONT LIKE U MEN IN THE WHITE BLAH COATS AND I WILL NOT LET U TAKE ME TO THE BLAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Onomatopoeia used to express situations which call for random sounds exiting the human mouth. Often associated with boredom or frustration with creatures known as Amins...
First used by Alexandra Freiman on July 25, 2005: "i'm bored...not exactly tired and just blah i dont know..."
1) pompous or pretentious talk or writing
2) when you having nothing else to say, you say "blah"
A word used to replace swears in the popular chat forum "CokeMusic." as a censour.
"So I told that jerk to kiss my ass...but it came out all wrong and just said kiss my blah."
A blah is a non-descript, boring, often stupid person that no one pays much attention to. Could be someone sitting right next to you at a restaurant, a bus stop, work, school, etc.
Often thought to be urban legends, but that's just because no one notices them.
1. Having a conversation with a blah like like talking to a rock. Except that the rock is actually kinda cool.
2. Some day the blahs are going to revolt, but nobody will care.
3. Have you ever seen a picture of a blah? Neither have I.
4. Huh, a blah sounds a lot like me...
Being whipped by Pebbles/Sandrock