Used to refer to either Black and Milds (a type of cheap cigar) or Djarum Blacks (a type of clove cigarette).
Yo, mang, gimme one of those blacks.
A word to define the cigar "Black & Mild" Usually used to "boost" the high after smoking marijuana.
Say dog let's go get a black.
Considered a color. However, it really represents the absorption of all other colors in the spectrum, in a similar (but inverse) way white reflects all other colors. The opposite of white.
Also, a supposedly slimming color on obese femals (it doesn't work ladies).
I see a red door and I want to paint it black.
1. Adj; The manner in which a trait or an action involving disgust, anger, just damm indecency is carried out unto the world.
2. Noun; Harriet Tubman
3. A way to express strong discomfort.
1. "Omg I spilled my purple drink all over the carpet! This is so black!"
2. "Did you know that the first person in America
to practice illegal human trafficking on a large scale was Black?"
3. "Black Dammit!"
"-Black Damn You!"
Black tar heroin. Typically found in the western part of US.
Hey man smoke me out some of that black.
1. Darkest shaded of color
2. Racial/ethnic term: A black is a person with a majority of ancestors that stayed in sub-Saharan African during homo S. Sapian's original exodus from the continent. Blacks are the most genetically diverse race on Earth including some of the world's tallest (watusi) and shortest (pygmies) ethnic groups.
Today Black people live on every continent however they are most commonly found in sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribean, and the Americas. The term black is sometimes applied to the aboriginals of Australia however they are desecended from homo S. Sapian's original out of Africa migration, and thus are only black in a skin color descriptive sense, and not in a racial, genetic, or ethnic sense. Because of America's one drop rule, the term black is also sometimes applied to people with only half-black ancestry such as Halle Barry, and Bob Marley, however these people have a roughly equal mix of black and non-black ancestry, and thus are only black in a socio-political sense, and are more accurately described as multi-racial.
1. The color black. Usually considered to be the opposite of the color white
Contrary to popular belief the word "black" is not a racist comment or slur.
Those egg's are black cause you burnt them
(idiot human rights activist) "Oh my GOSH you racist bastard!!"