Black people are a race of color , coolness , and more . Not all of them are ghetto thugs . They come in many forms and types . Yes , we/they can be racist sometimes . Don't call us/them a nigger . A nigga can actaully can be anybody not just a black . It's just the word orignated from us/them and thats why we/they like to joke about it , like asians do . But you should look up that n word to see what I mean . If you are looking to see what this site says about black people / African Americans this is true kind of the only def that's not mean . There is so much more to say but I'm done . I'm black and proud bitch !
Person 1 ; Why are you Black people so cool ? Person 2 ; Because that's how I was born and that's how I roll !
Black people are the darker version of the human race. A large group of individual who has been through a lot but are extremely successful based on their backgrounds and histories they stand tall today and show the world great examples of struggles successes and potential. They are under represented valuable aspect to the American society and one day will not be look at beyond the American stereotypical image they have.
When you think of black people, what do you think of? Do you think of someone who steals from your home, speaks improper grammar and relies on well-fare? Well, you obviously don't see us as people, you see us as thieves. White people have stolen the most out of all of the races. Sure, the ghetto makes us look bad, but not all of us live in the ghetto. Heck, Eminem lived in the slums, and he is white! None of you white people try to think of that, do you? So many people discriminate against us, even other blacks. Fuck all of you racists
Racist: I hate black people.
Racist 2: I know, I hate how they always eat chicken and drink kool-aid.
the realest people ever. we may be violent at times. but ALL of us aren't ignorant and uneducated. in fact many of us are educated and very well off. people that come across many times of testing. Puts God first. and doesn't give a care about what anyone personally thinks of us. we do what we know how to do well. i'm beautiful, black, and proud!
i don't care if yuo like what i wrote or not because i am a black pupil that refuses to see these stereotypical definitions of black people.
1. A social mechanism introduced by the government into early colonial American culture for three reasons: first, to give the British farmers a means to get farm work done without doing it themselves or forcing their Irish servants to do it; second, to keep their Irish servants in line by intimidating them with superior size and strength; and third, to entertain their British women with superior size and strength.
2. One who is very concrete-thinking and intelligent, but who lacks the motivation to reach upper management levels due to adherence to "bros before hoes" or some similar ideal. In this case, rich white men would be considered "hoes."
3. Still a source of entertainment for British women in modern America.
1. When the early slave trade introduced the black person to America, everyone was happier for it, except the black people and the Irish. So, basically just the Brits, Germans, and Dutch.
2. COLLEGE ADMISSIONS GUY: Would you care to see the pamphlet for our prestigious college? We offer a wide variety of sports and other social activities, such as lacrosse, chess club, Socratic seminar, sudoku club, and-
BLACK PERSON: No way. I'm a firm believer in bros before hoes.
3. SARAH: ...and let's not forget, West Africans are huge. Their bodies are freaking gigantic, alright?
A. There are 5 types of black persons:
Will Smith, Eddy Murphy, Samuel L. Jackson, JZ & that guy from Matrix.
B. All black persons CAN:
play jazz, sing rap, do a drive by shooting, steal cars, dunk in basketball, dance with the tribe, be in Ricky Lake
C. all black persons CANNOT:
eat with a fork, play a violin, become doctors or president
D. if a black person has more money than you - he stole it.
"Hey Homie! did u see that JZ nigga dunking?"
"That's not polite - he should be called a black person"
I've been reading these definitions and Im just so sad that people are that ignorant and rely on stereotypes to judge people. I'm a black person. I have straight A's, dont eat KFC 24/7 and only drank kool-aid when my teacher brought it into class. I dont think people realize how many black people helped our society and how many whites have destroyed it. Yeah you know Sarah Palin and George Bush, the 2 dumbest people in the world are white. I really wish that people would stop being so darn ignorant and open a book about the good things about blacks. Not everyone that is black relies on welfare checks and are in gangs. My mother works hard for me and my siblings to get a good education and to be sucessful in our lives and to tell those racist, stereotypical people that we are not what you think we are. We are more than loud, annoying, greasy-haired, KFC eating, kool-aid drinking, dirty 'animals'. We are human beings and shouldn't be treated like we are dirt.
White guy: OMG I HATE black people they are so lazy and stupid!
Sophisticated Black guy: Excuse me sir, do you know someone of African-American descent?
White guy: No, why would I want to?
Sophisticated Black guy:So how could you judge someone so wrongly just because of their race?
White guy: idc about what you say, It's not like it matters, gosh you stupid black guy.
10 years later....... White guy is poor and stuff and Black guy is rich and succesful
Black guy: I believe I met you 10 years ago, you said that all blacks were lazy and stupid. Look at how wrong you were!