Exceptionally Beautiful Dancer, Stripper, Go Go.
Far beyond the normal.
Referencing Mary Magdalene, Jesus' Temptation and love.
That I'd sell my soul, my self-esteem a dollar at a time
For one chance, one kiss, one taste of you, my black Madonna
2. A famous icon venerated in the Catholic Church of Central Europe, purported to be the first icon, allegedly painted by St. Luke the Evangelist on the worktable of St. Joseph from life, depicting the Virgin Mary, albeit with a dark complexion.
3. The lesser-known and scandalous working title of an album by American recording artist Madonna, referencing, in entendre, the icon mentioned above, and herself, featuring preliminary artwork photographed by Steven Klein that featured the singer in full blackface in a pose of benediction mimicking that of the said icon. Subsequently scrapped as a title, the album became known as Hard Candy, released in 2008.
4. An unusually attractive woman of African descent, often American, buxom, mysterious, and generous, of whom little is known, but always arrives at just the right time to save the day. A very reliable, ineffable, black woman or woman with a dark complexion.
2. "Every time my mom takes us to Poland to visit her family, we make a minor pilgrimage to view the Black Madonna."
3. "I'm not entirely certain the public would receive an album with the title Black Madonna particularly enthusiastically, M. How about you change it?"
4. "Damn. Janelle is, by far, my Black Madonna. This week has been insane, but whenever shit gets rough, she's there, holdin' it down with me."