The term "bitchpants" is a more accurate and precise term for "capris" style pants. These are women's pants that cut off slightly before the ankle. They come in many varieties, including khaki, denim, fishnet gothbitchpants, wannabe urban bitchpants, and more.
Bitchpants were more extensively chronicled and documented on the now defunct website "bitchpants.com." The site properly and informatively cataloged the many different species of bitchpants wearers as well as psychological profiles behind them.
We still don't quite understand the phenomenon, and the fall of bitchpants.com was a huge blow to the Bitchpants Research Community. We know that bitchpants are worn by bitches. But beyond this, answering questions such as "why?" and "wtf?" are quite beyond our understanding at the moment and perhaps forever.
Nice bitchpants. Where's the flood?
1. an ill-tempered countenance
2. eccentric; queer
3. having a bad disposition; peevish
4. exhibiting or characterized by having an extreme and irrational affinity for the bitchasserous condition
5. being bitchy for an extended period of time
6. radiating a disagreeable impression
What's with the bitchpants?
Tight thin, black pants typically worn by emos.
Wow, look at those gothic rejects, and their bitchpants.