1. does not complain, she gets what she wants without a word
2. does not step on others to gain self-worth, she already has plenty
3. does not dress provocatively, she already is
4. does not use drama, she has better things to do with her energy
5. does not need to be loud and boisterous, she gets respect and admiration just with her presence
6. does not have a price, and will not dwell on anyone who uses money or cars to feel worthy themselves
7. does not need attention, but she gets it without trying
8. does not beg, ask, follow, or get on her knees for anyone or anything, because she knows better
9. does not ask for help, but for guidance
10. will respect you, if you respect yourself
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"