2. A mean, unbearable female. May or may not sleep around. Can now be applied to gay men or to anybody who is nasty or unpleasant.
3. To gripe, complain, and whine about something.
4. A person in a submissive position.
"How about we sing "Ann Coulter is a Stupid Bitch," in D minor?"
"Naomi wanted her sister Nikki married off right away because she saw Nikki looking at her husband? Can't she see that Nikki looks at any man like that?! She's a cur-bitch in heat!"
"Will you stop bitching about how you didn't get that iPod?! It's a music-player; it's a thing!"
"I've wanted so long to be your bitch!"
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"