Was once referred to a female dog, but now is used in this context.
A woman that:
A) Will have sex with everybody, but you.
B) Won't do (what you in your feeble mind) want her to.
C) You work for, that tells you what to do, and you don't like it.
D) A successful woman.
E) A down right drama queen that makes yours, and everyones lives around her misrable.
F) A control freak that always thinks she is right, and constantly corrects everyone.
That bitch Laura would suck a monkey through forty feet of garden hose before she even kissed me!!
All I wanted was my hash marks washed out of my underwear, and that bitch Laquisha never did it!
Mrs. Cole is a class a bitch, she never even looked at my proposal for coffee filters in the break room.
Nancy Green must have been a real BITCH to have gotten that far.
If I have to hear that BITCH LiAnne whine none more time about how terrible everything is in her life, I swear I will hang myself.
Donna, you self rightious BITCH, go "F" yourself.
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
An exceedingly whipped guy who does/wears/thinks/says whatever his girlfriend tells him to.
"He is *so* her bitch."
"How can you tell?"
"He's wearing plaid."
1. Annoying and whining female.
2. Female Dog
1. That bitch had me up all last night
2. This bitch likes to suck on a bone then eat pedigree.
A woman that doesn't give a flying f*ck anymore and that can and will be cruel to men.
Im always a bitch to assholes like you and by the way im proud to be a bitch
A woman who would say things that if she were a man, she would be confronted or assaulted. (using her position as a woman as a shield)
I can't believe what that bitch gets away with saying.
Suzy just like to sit around and bitch about the high price of crack
a women with a bad attitude
She won't smile, what a bitch