1. A made up word that attention-seeking teenage girls call themselves in order to get guys to fuck them in the ass.
2. A gay guy who rightly doesn't want to get bullied for coming out of the closet.
1. Typical bisexual girl: "hi mi name is jessi, im 16 and bi :p do u like me yet??"
2. Typical bisexual male: "Steve, do you have a girlfriend yet?" "Well I don't want to get beaten up or murdered for being the way I am biologically... so yeah, her name's Stacy."
A person who is attracted romantically and sexually to both genders; male and female.
It's the most uncommon sexuality, as people are either heterosexual (most commonly) or homosexual.
Often enough, bisexuals experience some form of discrimination, doubt or questioning. Many homophobics do not like the "homosexual" aspect of being bisexual, and there are also people who think bisexuals are:
This is bullshit, because you can't be "greedy" because you're ATTRACTED to both sexes, doesn't mean you HAVE both sexes. Plus even if you do have both sexes, it's their choice to be with you, right?
* Can't make up their mind/sexually confused.
This can actually be true, but not all bisexuals are confused. Is it that hard to like both?
* Only do it for attention.
While it's true you get some girls who claim to be bisexual to appeal to guys/guys claim to be bisexual to appeal to girls. Again. It doesn't mean all bisexuals are "heterosexuals in disguise".
* Like both males and females equally.
Again. SOME do, but not all. Some bisexuals prefer one gender over the other, it doesn't diminish their bisexuality though. It's possible for a man to prefer women, but would not mind having a sexual and romantic relationship with other men also. It's what bisexuality is all about.
BEST of BOTH worlds.
A term that everyone is to some degree or another, no matter how much they want to deny it.
me: Do you like porno?
guy: yes, I like porno.
me: do you like only girl-girl?
guy: no, I like guy-girl, too.
me: Okay, do you like the guys to have a small penis only
guy: no, I like hard, throbbing cocks!
me: okay, then.
*example courtesy of Ron White. Don't sue*
A people who, in the majority, are normal people who happen to be attracted to both sexes.
Unfortunately, a minority exists in the bisexual crowd that thinks either A: Everyone is bi and straight or gay people are just in denial B:thinks they are superior to straight or gay people because they have a more "open mind" or C: Say they are bi just because they want to seem hip and/or progressive
"Cool bi people don't make a big deal about being bi."
"I'm not bisexual. It's not because I'm homophobic, I just quite frankly don't find men attractive."
"Just because you say you are bi doesn't make you counterculture"
Someone attracted to both males and females
Marco,Nate,Caity,And Adam are all wonderful bisexual rockers
A person who is capable of having physical, romantic or physical attractions to people of both geneders. Contrary to popular belief, being bisexual does NOT mean that someone is equally attracted to both genders. And bisexuality is not just a phase. People who believe so are biphobic as well as ignorant. Some immature people may pretend to be bi for attention, that is NOT true bisexuality.
Being bisexual can be really complicated, trust me. If you are attracted to the opposite gender your whole life, and suddenly one day you find yourself lusting after someone of the same gender, it can be really confusing sometimes. If one of your friends tells you that they are bi...just give them support and don't go around telling everybody you know. As I mentioned earlier, some people are biphobic. :(
Synonyms Include: 'bi', 'ambisextrous', 'purple', 'going both ways', 'swinging both ways', 'bending both ways', 'batting for both teams', and 'drinking from both taps', to name a few.
1. Key: All the bi's (mispronounciation of 'guys') are playing baseball in the field!
Me: Except me.
2. Keeks: So, were you born that way?
Me: Yup, I naturally drink from both taps.
3. I believe that I am bisexual. I am attracted to people of both genders, though I myself prefer girls. For me, the crushes I have on guys and girls feel different somehow. When I like a guy, all I see is his face - I never look at his body at all, and I could care less if he is short or tall or skinny or if he has abs or not as long as he's not morbidly obese or totally anorexic. For girls, it's different. While I do focus mostly on a person's face in general, I actually SEE girl's bodies as being attractive. I especially love their curves...;)
I AM PURPLE AND PROUD OF IT!!! :D BISEXUALS FTW!!
A sexual orientation meaning someone is sexually and/or emotionally attracted to either the male or female.
Does not generally mean they are overly-sexed, confused about their sexual preference, trying to hide their true sexuality or sleep around with anyone they can find.
Bisexulality is quickly becoming more and more common - although often still used in derogatory terms, i.e. to portray slutty behaviour - as people become more open with their sexuality. It doesn't always mean they enjoy both sexes equally.
It is often more accepted in females, although that can also mean they might be thought of as 'easy'.
Katinka, although currently with a boyfriend, has once before dated a woman. Even though she has only been with one woman, she prefers to think of herself as bisexual, as she might be with another.
someone who is attracted to both male and female genders. They are not sex crazed. It is wrong for guys to hit on bisexual girls just because they've made out with other girls.
Im bisexual, you wanna make something of it? :)