Referring to bisexuality, one of the most common sexual behaviour for women AND men alike, one of the most controversial as well, especially for men. Women tend to be more honest about it, men fear to admit it cuz they're very scared to turn gay.
Bisexuality does NOT apply to:
- straight girls so lame the have to make out with other girls to get attention from men cuz they INDEED have nothing else to offer
- sex maniacs who just don't care who they fuck as long as they can fill a hole / nymphos who don't give a shit who they fuck as long as it can be frequent and with a lotta different persons
- gay men who can't accept neither acknowledge their condition yet for some reason
- weak women who'd do almost anything to keep their husband/companion/boyfriend with them and thus accept to offer a girl-on-girl sex show to them
- orgy freaks and swingers though some of them are bi
- someone of any gender who's attracted sexually and/or emotionally to both genders alike sometimes with a preference, sometimes not (1)
Bisexuals often meet the rejection from society, except women who are often considered hotter and more interesting by men when they're bi. However, males only accept it for their wives/girlfriends as long as they can either watch or take an active part in the threesome. Bi females are often fiercely hated and dispised by Lesbians, due to their at times deceptive behaviour in matters of love interests with them (2). Gay men often befriend them and show a more comphensive attitude with Bi gals.
Bisexual women often appreciate the sensuality of females who are known for eating pussy way better than men and knowing just where to put their hands/mouth/tongue to make a woman come. They also enjoy talking to someone who understands their ways and who's happy to have a typical "gal talk". On the other hand, they like the protective demeanour of men (most of all if they desire a child), the way they make them feel complete and also (and of course!) their HUGE dicks.
Bisexual men are quite simply the male counterpart. But they will rather keep mum about their actual sex identity, just letting the close friends know and, of course, the guy they make out with. Unlike bi women with males, Bi males encounter much hate from women if they ever happen to know about their lifestyle and consider this "unmanly", even if themselves are bi (hypocrisy at its finest!)(3). Gay men may have sex interest in bi men but would rather not engage a sentimental relationship with them. Lesbians tend to ignore them.
Bi men are often fond of anal sex in all its forms (salad-tossing, butt-humping...) and are most times the giving partner. With their broadened sex knowledge, they are often known to be incredibly good in bed with women and men alike (4). More sensuous, less self-conscious, women often find their treat with them, while men would also explore some new territory. Often accept to have their anal spot stimulated, knowing this spot provides incredibly strong orgasm. Also acknowledge men suck dick better than women, just as women eat pussy better than men. Just logical!
1. My friend Dominic is a true bisexual. He has his long-time girlfriend who's also bi and he dates another guy on a regular basis.
2. Sarah , a total Lesbian, cursed at her "girlfriend" Sandy when she found out this little skank was bi and that she told her "You know, i like the way you eat my pussy, but i love it when Hakim fucks me in the ass with that enormous cock of his. He said he would enjoy doing us both. Would you mind?"
3. Woman: You know what, i'm Bisexual honey!
Man: You're bi? Cool! Me too!
Woman: WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Man: Well i'm bi just as you are. Is there a problem?
Woman: COCKSUCKER!! (darts off)
4. Woman: OMG, I just passed the night with Lenny and he just rocked my bed! I could hardly get up this morning.
Man: Tell me about it! I had him in my room last weak and I never thought a man could make me come like this! I screamed until i was hoarse!
June 18, 2011 Urban Word of the Day
The ability to reach down someone's pants and be satisfied with whatever you find.
Jane is bisexual
John is heteroexual
Jane had a bisexual affair with John and Jill
A person capable of having physical, romantic, and sexual attraction attractions towards both sexes. What bisexual is NOT: Sex fiends looking to hump everything in sight. Just a phase of confusion. A fad; though for some females it is considered "sexy" to be bisexual. A person who engages in orgies. (Though some do, I'm sure.)
I'm bisexual. :)
To be bisexual is to be attracted to a person regardless or gender or sex. It does not mean that you cannot make up your mind, it does not mean you are sex-crazed, and it does not mean that you will by default participate in orgies every night.
Of course, there is probably someone reading this that DOES participate in orgies every night, but they would be in the minority.
The often overlooked B in LGBT. A person capable or romantic and sexual attraction towards a partner of either gender. A person twice as likely to be turned down for a date on Saturday night. Someone who has to prove to the heteros that he is not gay, and prove to the homos that he is not straight. A trait hetero men find extremely attractive in women and seem to find frightening in men.
Some people are bisexual.
Noun: A person who is sexually attracted to both men and women. This does not necessarily imply that the person is EQUALLY attracted to both sexes.
Adj: Used to refer to such a person.
(N): I first realised I was *bisexual* when I found myself lusting after both Mulder and Scully.
(Adj): Health Education needs to be tailored to individual needs, including those of bisexual men and women.
A person who likes men and women sexually, mentally, etc. Being Bi does not mean that a man is still "in the closet", or a girl wants attention by saying that she is Bi.
That guy is hot! Whoa, so is she!
someone who is sexually attracted to males and females.
I'm bisexual :)