Birdchest, a. (n.)
1. An uncontrollable, outward force that begins within the thoracic region of the body and transcends the individual herself.
2. A momentary shalom with all things.
3. A feeling: beautifully chaotic, supernaturally-inspired, the response to the goodness of God, the summation of all the wonder and awe that He is worthy of.
4. The natural response to the perfect collison of all lives, events, circumstances, etc. according to her best andbecause of His perfect orchestration of all things; because of the greatness, goodness, and faithfulness of God.
5. The posture of people when the most high God responds to their cries and takes their hearts into the unique visions toward which they have edged. The state to which people are rendered when much visible and hidden preparation has been revealed in this clear, epiphanic moment.
6. A violent—but beautiful—explosion of the chest. A bursting.
6.a. Clarification: Though it is not violent in a negative or hurtful sense, it is certainly not safe. Indeed, the state is unsafe and risky—and full of glory.
artist's representation of birdchest:
a chest that is indented. this is caused by many forms of hepatitis.
How can that birdchest breathe?