1. this is the feeling you get right as you wave at someone who you thought was waving at you... but was really waving at the person behind you.
2. the joy of $40 chuck taylors at footlocker.
3. the sound a falling tree makes in the woods when no one is listening.
4. when a bank has many people arriving to get there money, but not quite going full speed. see also a "jog on the bank".
5. the man assigned to scrape bird poop off the park benches.
6. prostitute with one arm picked last who specializes in llama training during the daytime while continuously saying "environment" folled by a buzzing sound for no apparent reason.
7. Someone who has more than 3 dreams about drugs. this may be but not limited to dreams about babysitting kids who smoke pot out of kraft singles.
1. Crap i thought he was waving at me... Oh my i feel an intense feeling of hagardinop.
2. "I should get some Chuck Taylors"... "40 dollars at footlocker!!!!!!"
3. "hear that?" "no." "Thats hagardinop bay ba"
4. Quick go to the bank before the money is gone, but not too fast.
5. Man you have a worse job than a hagardinop.
6. "Why did you pick the hagardinop?" "no one knows. know one knows."
7. Wait, you had a dream about what? hagardinop. thats all i have to say about that.
a country in the shape of bob marley's head that a whole bunch of convicts from maryland, that live on an island, all they do is smoke the mary-j-wanna, the national flower is purple haze, and the national bird is the pirate parrot.
Bri: when i die i'm going to go to rastica, fuck that christian shit.
Nick: hell yeah, me too.
A man from history that wrote plays pomes and other things that you can barly understand and half the words sound made up.
The Tragedy of Macbethmore...
by William Shakespeare
SCENE I. A desert place.
Thunder and lightning. Enter three Witches
When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.
That will be ere the set of sun.
Where the place?
Upon the heath.
There to meet with Macbeth.
I come, Graymalkin!
Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air.
SCENE II. A camp near Forres.
Alarum within. Enter DUNCAN, MALCOLM, DONALBAIN, LENNOX, with Attendants, meeting a bleeding Sergeant
What bloody man is that? He can report,
As seemeth by his plight, of the revolt
The newest state.
This is the sergeant
Who like a good and hardy soldier fought
'Gainst my captivity. Hail, brave friend!
Say to the king the knowledge of the broil
As thou didst leave it.
Doubtful it stood;
As two spent swimmers, that do cling together
And choke their art. The merciless Macdonwald--
Worthy to be a rebel, for to that
The multiplying villanies of nature
Do swarm upon him--from the western isles
Of kerns and gallowglasses is supplied;
And fortune, on his damned quarrel smiling,
Show'd like a rebel's whore: but all's too weak:
For brave Macbeth--well he deserves tha...
A head or face that looks like it stinks like shit.
Muzz: oi croey i reckon you try smoke that bird in the pink dress by the bar.
Crofish: fuck that bro, I wouldnt fuck her with Abo's dick, did you see her face, thats one Janky Lid!