They only approve of people who like one gender. This is somewhat different than homophobics. Bi-phobics dislike people who are attracted to both genders, while homophobics dislike men and women that are attracted to their own gender.
Tony: You're a disgrace towards men! Men aren't supposed to be attracted to both genders, it's only right to be attracted to one, which is either man or woman.
Jenna: I strongly disagree with your opinion and I'm asking you to walk away. We don't approve of Bi-phobics in this area.
- You can only like one gender. Liking both is impossible.
- You're only saying you're bisexual, to get attention and if you're female it's too turn on guys with a lesbian fetish.
- You're just a gay person who doesn't want to come out.
- You're just being greedy. You only get to pick one gender. You can't like people from both.
- You're just a sex fiend who's only interested in having an orgy, threesome or sex with many different people. You're pretty much a slut.
- You're just going through a stage. You'll get over it.
- You're just confused and curious. Eventually you'll decide if you're straight or gay.
- Being bisexual is a choice. (Some biphobic people say homersexaul is and some don't. It depends if they're also homphobic)