1. To aggressively but subversively eliminate competition by means of absorbtion, forced obsoletion or gross promotion.
2. To make something proprietary to the point it functions poorly.
3. To weigh down or otherwise impede normal operation.
1. The infection was billgating healthy cells.
2. The new car design was attractive, but the engine was billgated to the point where it would only run on gasahol.
3. After skating through the mud my wheels were totally billgated.
The definition of F*CKING successful!
"Bill Gates' house also features an estate-wide server system running Windows and heated floors and driveways. Guests wear pins that upon entrance of a room automatically adjust temperature, music, and lighting based on the guest's preferences, according to the narration in the virtual tour below."
Gates and his wife Melinda are very fond of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, and they have inscribed in the library a sentence from the last page of the novel:
"He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it."
Verb; To rich-up something; to make wealthier.
My stock broker billgatesed me but good with that latest tip.
A fictitious man who likes to say newbish phrases ("evil minds think alike"). Also valid in the shortened form of "billg".
It is of my professional opinion that this circumstance can be fixed by only one man: Billg Ates
Phrase to be used sarcastically when referring to someone with little or no skills on the computer.
Person 1: "How do I get songs on my playlist?"
Person 2: "Drag and drop, biatch. Damn, you a regular bill gates on that shit."
Currently the riches person on Earth with about 50 billion dollars. He also created Windows which eliminated the hassle of using MS-DOS for computer users.
Bill Gates needs to give me some money
Openings in fences (gates) where you go to settle debts (bills).
Mark: "Oh shit!!! I need to pay off my credit card debt, but all my money is in these damned Sacajawea coins!"
Tim: "Don't sweat it, man. Sacajaweas are as good as real money over there at the bill gates."