|1.||Bill Gates' minute|
When you are installing an update or a new program, the progress bar says "one minute left" and you sit in front of the screen for five or ten waiting for it to finish....
Hey George, you leavin' or not?
I can't. This POS showed me a minute left in the bar five minutes ago...
It is a Bill Gates' minute!
A company that has created an operating system that'll eventually follow in the footsteps of VIKI on I, Robot. It'll first take your memory so you can't do anything without a 5 minute wait, then it'll procced to piss you off with error messages.
Person: Where has all my memory gone?
Windows XXP: I have removed it for you own safty, please remain calm.
*Bill Gates cackles away evily in his office*
Somebody who uses an Apple/Macintosh computer. There are two kinds of Mac users
1. The Mac user who uses a Mac because s/he has to. They probably work in the editing, developing, and/or scientific communities and use a Mac because the software that works best for what they do just so happens to run on OS X. Far less obnoxious than your stereotypical Mac user (see below) and while they may enjoy working on an Apple, they probably would probably switch to Windows or Linux without complaint if they needed.
2. Also known as a Mactard or a Macfag, these are the users who are obsessed to the point of cult-status. They buy Apple products because they're made by Apple, they spend all day bashing Windows because "Micro$oft is evil!" will try to convert everyone within eyesight to the cult of Mac, and go to bed after praying to Steve Jobs. Everything they do on a Mac they can do on Windows, but they don't want to be like everyone else so they choose what their former friends didn't use. If they had to use Windows, even for a minute, they'd gripe and complain the entire time.
1. "After you're done working on that mRNA strand in Geneious, drag and drop it into EnzymeX to find the right enzyme for that BON1 strand you took the RNA from."
2. "Yeah, I'm a Mac user, and I love it. You use Windows? Don't you know that Win-DOSE has over 100,000 viruses?! Switch to Apple, you won't get viruses, nor will you have to worry about adware or spyware or having to help Bill Gates buy another house! Also, look how pretty the graphics are! Sure, you can run Photoshop on Windows, and sure I use Microsoft Office on this, but they run sooooo much better on a Mac!"
1. A synonym for TEDsters, from a third-party observer who may not bear positive feelings towards the aforementioned individuals.more...
2. A specialized form of noobtard obsessed with TED talks. Said noobs often think more highly of themselves than they really are, based on the fact that they like conferences requiring the social acumen of an Aspie and the attention span of a Twitter addict.
3. An under-confident individual hidden in the comfort of the Ivory Tower of academia desperately craving overexposure and fame via lousy contemporary social media technology, in an attempt to strengthen their fragile yet inflated ego.
4. An Asperger's/Aspie who gathers among other aspies and rejoice about ideas of innovation, entertainment, and design, but truly looks up to the trend-setting conference only because it occasionally showcases actual academic celebrities such as Richard Dawkins and übernerd Bill Gates.
5. People obsessed with a silly, allegedly intellectually-motivated conference that once gave 100,000$ to Bono, a talentless, nose-picking Irish dwarf who nevertheless has more money in tax shelters than the gross domestic income of some third-world countries. The aforeme...
An uncountably large quantity. Derived from the Greek word "hojo", meaning "apple on a stick."
Bill Gates made a hojillion dollars in the past minute.
To emaul a person is to send them a gazillion emails, even though all that could get done in one 3 minute phone call. It could also happen when someone just has to forward every stupid stinking chain letter "Please send this for good luck" "Somebody loves you" "Bill Gates will send you a check! I know it's true, My brother's cousin's roomate's ex boyfreind's mother-in-law's nephew works for Microsoft" Dreck.
Since Maria didn't have IM at work, she and Jen were emauling each other all day long.
If somebody emauls me one more time about my relatives that crashed in Nigeria, I'm gonna have to deep six them.
A new gaming console coming soon from microsoft. It resembles a pc.
I saw the 30 minute preview about xbox 360 on mtv and it showed me how rich bill gates is to have paid 100 celebs to stand around and act like they all like xbox.