1. Inhabitants of the State of Bihar. Biharis can be seen taking a lot of pleasure reminiscing their old glory days of Magadha since their present is usually bleak and hopeless.more...
2. A bihari child is born without balls. He is thereafter sewn with miniature coal balls in a makeshift sack beneath the crotch area. This is traditionally done on the 6th day of the child coming into being. The child being sexless is baptized as a 'chakka'. This has evolved into an annual ritual where the families offer their prayers to the coal gods for the providing them with plenty of coal to mine miniature coal balls. This exercise is labelled as chhath or 6th, thereby symbolising the importance of the 6 days of sexlessness.
3. Biharis are daring, bold, conscientous and fearless. Or so they say. When it comes to walking the talk, Biharis reveal their innate cowardice and get their bottoms beaten. This usually causes the coal balls to unravel and the sack to rip apart.
4. Biharis are creatures that have a natural inclination to act contrary to the rules of reason ordained by god upon all human beings. For eg. they cross the zebra crossing during a red light. They pick up a ringing cell phone only during the intervals when it stops ringing. Their vision of a gala party means having dry radish and stale pieces of bread with distilled water.
5. Wannabe gangsters
6. They usually possess the surnames of Kumar and Singh in order to distinguish themselves from...