2. Also used to describe life in the fast lane or a bigshot's professional situation. (Universal, origin USA)
Mark - "oh ya, bigtime!"
John - "Booya!"
1b. Mary - "Do you like kinky sex?"
Karen - "oh ya, bigtime"
2. "Tom's hit the bigtime now, he's a bigshot"
The act of deliberately not answering the phone (esp. after looking at the Caller ID)
To fail to keep an appointment with (someone, esp. a friend)
To 'stand up.'
"are we really gonna kick it? or are you gonna big time me again?"
2. (verb) To use one's clout or power of reputation in order to deny an alternative viewpoint, without any consideration.
3. (verb, past tense) To have one's ideas or opinions shit upon by a person of superior reputation, regardless of the validity.
2. (verb)"Frankly, I don't give a damn if they say no, I'll Bigtime them, they have to do what I want."
3. (verb, past tense) "Pez didn't even listen to a word Joe just said, he totally Bigtimed him."