The act of deliberately not answering the phone (esp. after looking at the Caller ID)
To fail to keep an appointment with (someone, esp. a friend)
To 'stand up.'
"are we really gonna kick it? or are you gonna big time me again?"
2. Also used to describe life in the fast lane or a bigshot's professional situation. (Universal, origin USA)
Mark - "oh ya, bigtime!"
John - "Booya!"
1b. Mary - "Do you like kinky sex?"
Karen - "oh ya, bigtime"
2. "Tom's hit the bigtime now, he's a bigshot"
2. (verb) To use one's clout or power of reputation in order to deny an alternative viewpoint, without any consideration.
3. (verb, past tense) To have one's ideas or opinions shit upon by a person of superior reputation, regardless of the validity.
2. (verb)"Frankly, I don't give a damn if they say no, I'll Bigtime them, they have to do what I want."
3. (verb, past tense) "Pez didn't even listen to a word Joe just said, he totally Bigtimed him."