You have Bieber fever if you have one or more of the following symptoms:
1. Your heart melts when you see his smile.
2. Your heart flutters when you hear him sing.
3. You think to yourself, "Aww he is the definition of innocence and perfection, he must be an angel."
4. You know the words to at least one of his songs.
5. You find yourself dancing to his music with people around or not.
6. You watch youtube videos of him all day long.
7. You own either My World, My World 2.0....or both.
8. You have bought tickets to his concert(thats an obvious one).
9. You are a 20 year old girl who has secret thoughts of getting with him.
10. You have given him a nickname, such as Biebs, Biebsta,or whatever else you have creatively come up with.
11. You cry because you want to meet him.
12. You think you and him are meant to be (aka marriage)
People....the list goes on and on. Basically you have Bieber fever if you have ANY positive thoughts about the guy.
Guy- Wow... talk about bieber fever
doctor- "you clearly have a serviere case of Bieber Fever..."
Symptoms: obsessive thoughts of Justin Bieber, stroke, heart attack, and seizure possibilities if meeting him, crying hysterically, screaming at a shrieking tone, fainting, and falling in love. Falling in love is most likely permanent and irreversible.
If you have heart conditions or medical issues, you should consult with your doctor before watching him on TV, looking at a picture of him, or meeting him in person. It is most common in young girls.
So far this fever is incurable.
Common symptoms include; obsessive conversation, obsessive poster hanging, as well as obsessive stalking. Peer pressure causes many to succumb to Bieber Fever, and thirteen year old girls are at the highest risk for this condition.
If your daughter or son displays any interest in this baby-faced good guy, please do your part to stop this unfortunate epidemic, based on the infatuation of our youth.
Cheryl: Same with my Destiny, she keeps speaking to all of these Justin Bieber posters in her room.
Susan: Its time for intervention, looks like our girls have BIEBER FEVER!!!!!