"dat's tha bidness... can i get a witness?"
1.The opposite of legitimate business. 2.A street hustle, or a shady and mostly illegal business venture.
3. Dealings that aren't exactly "street legal"
Bloomingdales=Business. Selling dresses and purses out of your trunk=Bidness
as in "None of yo damn bidness!"
OR "That's NUNYA damned bidness."
1. An entity that provides a good or service.
2. One's own personal affairs.
3. A friend's mother.
1. Ma hos are my bidness.
2. Fools be up in ma bidness.
3. I handle my bidness quite well.
Distortion of "business." Used to denote business that is illicit, awesome, or both.
1. Bob: Have you been doing any bidness?
John: No, man. I'm clean.
2. Bob: Did you blow up the secret Nazi stronghold?
John: Yes, I took care of bidness.
The word used to substitute the "business
" when not meant to be used in its literal context. Often used in the context of "None of your business" without trying to sound too white
Proper use of the word "bidness":
Yeah, my pops owns a business, but it ain't nunyo
damn BIDNESS, ho
bud business. best run by those with PHD (pretty heady dank)
my bidness is lucrative.
The Ebonics translation for business.
Yo dog, mynyo own bidness.