Someone who pretends they're bisexual to create a scene or uses the fact that they're bisexual to create a scene.
Some qualities of a bi-scene kid:
-Thinks the only reason others dislike them is because they are bi.
-Constantly talks about how they are bi or brings up their same-sex partner when joking about sex. However, they won't do this when they are dating someone of the opposite sex.
-Will say things to remind you that they are bi.
Bi-scene girl: John only hates me because I'm going out with Jenny.
Martin: Don't worry, he probably wants it deep in him, lol.
Bi-scene girl: I want Jenny to do me deep... (Author fgsfdsMASTER sez: how the fuck does that work, lol?)
Martin: Umm, okay... hey, do you think Samantha will go out with me?
Bi-scene girl: I don't know, but I don't think she's as hawt as Jenny though. She's a sexy beast.
Martin: Ugh... why are there so many bi-scene girls?
Bi-scene girl: You know what, your just a hater like John! Your jealous of me and my hot babe!
1. Ohkayy so scene is just a category/ label/ sterotype thingg. You can dress however the fuck you want. If someone dresses like you, you both have the same tastes in fashion. It's really not a big deal. They aren't really a poser.more...
2. Mmk so "scene kids"
- Have cool/ bigg/ dyed/ layered or choppy hair.
- As long as it's not too boring and not flat it's good.^
- Wear skinny jeans or tight straight legs.
- Like colors.
- Also like black and white.
- Love clothes and shoes.
- Love concerts/ shows.
- Like piercings and tatoos and sometimes gauges.
- Like photography or fashion.
- Like music...alot, as do other people.
- Like dancing and partying.
- Can or not be straight edge.
- Does not matter if you like Dinosaurs and Pokemon.
- Usually wear hard to copy things. (No one scene or not likes a copy cat.)
- Shop online, at the mall, garage sells, markets, etc.
- Doesn't HAVE to be vintage like.
- Skinny fits are well liked..if you've got the body.
- Are not limited to just screamo and electric and techno sounds.
- Don't always like The Devil Wears Prada and BMTH
- Aren't always stuck up assholes who are e...
Scene is by far the most used and abused of all labels.more...
I say that because... scene kids exploit that they're scene. And non-scene kids usually exploit the fact the the scene kids are "scene" (sarcastically) as well.
To me all social labels are bullshit. But they're used all the time. Even by me. So scene generally goes like this.
-Into the local xcore music of your area. (Any kind of xcore music... hardxcore, metalxcore, grindxcore, etc)
-Into a certain fashion; band tees are a large part, especially if the band tees are for the local kids. Since the scene revolves around the MUSIC, that's incorperated into most of the other aspects of things. Other parts of the fashion; sparkly stuff, skulls on things, pearls, ribbons, tight jeans, bright (but usually well matched) colors- it's kind of usually an interesting mix of preppy fashion and... shall we say emo/hardxcore fashion? I like to watch it. It's terribly fun. Especially watching the kids who fail at it miserably. Those people are usually fakes though...
-Hair. Okay okay. The hair... can occasionally be rediculous. Colors, I rly don't mind. Interesting hair colors are awesome. But when the color is very badly done... go get it done professionally? And if you did get it done by a pro and it STILL sucks... you need to change your shop buddy! Hair usually means like I said the colors(blackblackblack. blonde streaks, red streaks, and purple seem to be common too. Which I'm totally getting purple so stfu!), it...
things yu yurself can do, and most likely do do, that will make yu scene!more...
here are some things that make up, SCENE KIDS
- saying yu are bi or gay when yu really aren't
- having about a thousand pictures on yur website of boys making out..."emo" boys.
- having more than 50 friend on myspace
- listing everything, with little hearts in front <3
- trying to be random AKA "i like skittles & cows"
- being 15 and acting like yu have gotten over some serious serious issue AKA cutting, depression, etc.
- pictures of yurself wearing excessive eye makeup, having yur horribly over-dyed hair over one of yur eyes, looking at the floor, putting the camera up as high as yu can reach over yur head so yur feet look like ants and yur head looks huge, cleavage shots from above where yu can pretty much only see the top of yur hair and yur tits, making it so it looks like yu just have en eye-hole cut in yur hair, brushing yur hair intentionally over yur face, having yur mouth hanging wide open in a gasp of "suprise", putting yur face to the floor and making a heart with yur fingers, taking pictures of yurself in yur bathroom mirror, prefferably where yu can see yur sink and possibly toilet, wearing the tightest clothes yu could find striaght out of the dryer so they're even tighter, and having every picture yu have of yurself look almost exactly identacle.
- living in Denmark
- pretending yu live in Denmark or some other part of th UK.
- having yur list of favorite music look like...
Liking guys and girls, swinging both ways. However, amongst the scene kids it has become a way to be edgy. Like you're more straight edge or emo because you like to kiss everyone.
GirlA: Hi, I'm new to this school, you look cool and edgy.
GirlA: I'm edgy too! Let's be miserable friends together
GirlB: Prove it, and i will.
GirlA: I'm Bi, and it's edgy
GirlB: Whoa, let's makeout.
Your typical scene kid, guy or girl, will either have black hair, or some insane color, or just crazy streaks, with a shock of bangs covering up one eye or both. Hair MUST be dead straight. Sometimes it's poofy-spiked in the back, whatever u call it. Pretty much just the white kids follow the hair trend. Or girls of other ethnicities. I do NOT recommend this part to black guys. Ever seen one with long hair and a poof in the bag? WITH a shock of bangs and crazy hair color? Not the best visual I assume.more...
Guys will typically have on extremely tight skinny jeans, sometimes girls jeans, with a really tight fitting band t-shirt and bracelets. The jeans usually aren't flares or bootcuts, but straight-leg pencil jeans.
Girls will normally have on the same thing or funky outfits that won't match but will go together. Typical outfit will consist of a polka-dot or striped shirt with a band hoody and they will have on sometimes skirts with crazy leggings. Lots of leggings. They will wear little kid barrettes and bows, bright eyeshadow, the hugest sunglasses in the world, and strands of pearls/beads. Oh and handbands are a MUST.
A lot of scene chicks will wear no namebrand clothing and then have a really expensive designer bag.
Definately a cool belt, sometimes the buckle worn on the side, like on the hip.
Straight-Edge(no smoking, no drinking) & being Christian & being a vegetarian is really popular. I never knock straight-edge. Even though it's become a trendy thing, at...
what most people call emo isnt actually real!... MTV made emo out to be emotionally disturbed kids who cut there wrists cuz they think there life sucks (and some commit suicide) emo is actually a type of music back before MTV did what it did.... what you think is an emo kid is basicly a scene kid and an emationally disturbed kid mixed.more...
DEFENITION of a Scene Kid...
...a scene kid is alot like emo kid but different as well... they wear tight jeans tight band shirts or black shirts or other kinda fun shirts like that (almost always tight) and has his hair spiked or styled in some way and over one eye and its usually black (sometimes with oher colors streaked in), sometimes a scene guy(a scene girl would wear it most of the time) would wear eyeliner/black nail polish.... scene kids usualy wear converse/skate shoes or other kind of shoed like that, scene kids sometiems will use a cool/cute frase like rawr, band band band, rad, dandy, or other frases like such..... and MOST IMPORTANT a scene kid is happy and they DO NOT cut there wrists, and they dont hate there lives... and of course all there accessories from hottopic and other stores like that. EXAMPLE: studded bracelet or belt, fishnets(sometimes), there fav band merchandise. scene kids usually listen to music like screamo, metal, the occasional rap/hip hop song, or indie rock, or sometimes rock.
Scene Kid would listen to a band like from first to last, while an emo kid(even though emo is just something MTV made up...