Can however be used to make fun of someone for been very skilled at something.
2. John is the biggest 'bev' he always plays WoW (see world of warcraft)
3. Jane is the biggest bev at running.
4. Check that 'bevtron' in ebgames (game store).
Bev: Those who admire, learn, and live by the principles of Beverly Ardnet.
To Bev: To appropriate the property of another for one's own benefit, often in the presence of the owner.
2.Charlie came over yesterday and drank all of my beer right in front of me. What a Bev.
3. Wanna go Bev Charlie’s fridge?
4. Some girl left a pizza in the oven and we bevved it before she got back. Sucks for her.
5. Tim, I’m bevving your pants, and you’re not going to do anything about it.
6. Charlie exemplifies the principles of Bevitude.
John: "That's because you don't understand BEV."