1) a skateboard park on the top of Rose Drive, which means you need to have a car to get there.
2) 1 McDonalds, 1 Taco Bell, and 5 Starbucks.
3) 1st Street... and the dock at the end of 1st where all the kids go to smoke pot.
4) 1 high school and 1 middle school. oh, and Liberty.
5) Every teenager says he or she hates this place, but secretly loves it.
6) Countless small beaches.
7) Rich kids.
8) Kids who act rich.
10) asses for police officers who give kids tickets for riding in empty parking lots because they have no way to get to the damn skateboard park on rose.
Person #2: No.
I finna stay in tha B cuz. Hella niggaz gon be at Nations scrappin like always.
AHAH I was ova ther las week and i seen these two niggaz from tha crest throwin bows wit some benicia niggaz.
If part of the first category, the Benicia resident is uptight and lives in fear and hatred of the ever looming Vallejo, and blaming every problem in Benicia on Vallejo. (note, this is complete bullshit)
If part of the second category, the Benicia resident wears what he/she thinks is ghetto and talks like what he/she thinks is ghetto. While doing this, the resident generally attempts to be threatening but just comes off as pitiful and slightly comical. Also, threats made by such a character will almost never be carried out unless the resident is surrounded by 10 or 11 of his/her friends. In reality, if anyone has even a mediocre background in ass kicking even a whole flock of these residents can easily be put down.
There are some people who reside in Benicia who are fun to chill with, but they are most likely baked.
Cop 2: There was a fight at the middle school so i called
ex. B)Resident1: OMG! There's a guy from Vallejo walking on
the street! Call the cops!
ex.C)Resident2: Y0 guyzzz1 im so d0wn to be thugg1ng i am
way off of the chainzzzz!