Nickname, short for the uncommon english female name Renée pronounced (rε-'nay). The way the name is pronounced people have given for short the nickname Nay. Then people trying to be cute added another Nay to it, thus giving you Nay Nay. When making Nay Nay plural Nay Nay's it has different meanings to it in the urban dictionary. It has been referred to as being parts of the human genitalia, like scrotum, ball sack, nuts, and or extremely large breasts with big nipples that sag. Now that doesn't seem too cute for a female's nickname. The "Z" was added instead of the "S" giving you an a extremely cute nickname short for Renée if made plural. By Spelling it different it can never be mistaken for human genitalia so one will not be embarrassed or made fun of.
Sally says.... "How cute Renée's nickname is Bart!""Why does she spell it with a Z instead of an S?"
Bart says.... "One Day Renée saw that on urban dictionary someone had put a wrong meaning of Nay Nay's." "People were making fun of her nickname referring to as human genitalia." "She was made fun of very bad."
Sally says...."I see by changing the spelling to Nay Nay'z, when you look it up it has a totally different meaning.""I can see why she would do that." "How horrible, it must have been awful for her!"
1. to be different yet not be isolated.
2. to be unique.
3. to be followed by everybody who loves something different.
I have a very vea personality.
I love being vea.
I showed them how to pull a vea.
Everybody loves how vea I am.
While emo is a form of punk, and used to be a music-based culture (emo stands for 'emotive,' not emotional, you morons) this definition is depicting the two types of modern emo:
1. Mainstream emo: Your typical annoying, greasy-haired whiny teen who thinks that their life sucks, when they honestly don't know what they're talking about. A freaking cult- all of them are obsessed with being unique, and yet they are sucked up by the enormous wave of conformity that MTV created to enslave the stupid ones. Often times will cut themselves for attention, or do something of the like. They feel unappreciated, and 'find themselves' in art and their supposed 'darkness.' Myspace is life for some of them.
2. Other: Just that- a truly depressed person who doesn't fit in, possibly because of mood swings, or trauma in early life. Tries not to fit the aforementioned definition of Mainstream emo; they know it's fake and not really them. These are the people with real artistic skills, and actual talent. Someone with severe Aspergers who refuses to take meds, for instance.
1. Anonymous emo boy digs into his wrists with a razor in the closet, darkly musing on darkness. He realizes later in life that he had made a terrible mistake, being an MTV-slave/ carbon copy with no real identity. But, he's already screwed up his life; taking those anti-depressants that he didn't need got him hooked, and he's in a ward. Now he knows what it's like to be all alone... and he hates it.
2. Anonymous 'Other' is strolling along, hands deep in her pockets. She hums a few bars of a song she can't remember the words to, and rolls her eyes at the group of Mainstreamers, all dressed in black and dark. "What a bunch of f*ckheads," she whispers, traipsing away.
Short for "different", a negative term used to describe someone or something in a derogatory manner. Like there is "bad naked", this is definitely "bad different"!
"Why are you spazzin' out? You are being totally diff!"
"Oh my God, I cannot believe I dated him back in the day; he is completely diff."
"Yeah, I didn't really like that movie much."
"You're right, it WAS kinda diff."
"For the love of God, stop being so diff."
Emo is just a word. It loosely describes a group of people that are inspired by music, have an alternative dress sense but cannot be called Goths or Punks. Emo is a new sub-culture of fashion and being that draws influence from predecessors' best bits whilst retaining its individuality. Usually it's only parents that mistake an 'Emu' for a Goth.more...
Emos are similar to punks in that they are not apologetic about dressing differently, although you're probably less likely to get headbutted for offending one. One aspect of Emo culture is the friendships between them and the way they appreciate one other. Whilst some peer groups condemn someone for daring to change or look different. Emo can be casual but bright; with contrasting colours and prints like a Nu-Punk Contrast, or can be darker, smarter and more sophisticated but with an elaborate edge.
The people involved in it didn't wake up one morning and think 'I want to be an Emo'. Emo isn't any particular fashion trend; it can be everything and nothing - its an attitude.
Taking risks isn't without its risks though, obviously, Emos are marked as targets of abuse for being different. Some people have to stereo-type things to understand them, others want to bring it down to its base level and others want to destroy what is different.
A general word for a situation when something is different, unusual or there is no other word that describes the moment or persons behaviour.
"Stop being Bongis"
"That song is so bongis"
"What the Bongis?"
|49.||5 Stages of Being Ginger|
All gingers go through 5 stages in their life, like the 5 stages of grief.
1. Denial - They blindly believe they are 'strawberry blonde' and not ginger. LIES
2. Anger - Why me?!? Usually a period of blaming the parents
3. Bargaining - They start begging and wishing that their hair will change, or maybe a different hairstyle will hide the fact that they are ginger. Its not gonna happen i'm afraid
4. Depression - An overwhelming feeling of hopelessness, usually leads to lots of masturbation.
5. Acceptance - The ginger realises there is nothing they can do, and prepares them self for the endless insults.
Tony: Ha the poor bastard is on stage 4
Friend: His cock is gonna be raw by the end of the week
5 Stages of being ginger