A person who does not won't to make a kid because of how many problems is in the universe.
incemansial pronounced: (in-ca-man-zee-ull)
Is the extinction of a group of males or a group of females,in books movies and or life.
1.the acronymn to swear to god
2.respecting every thing you say or do.
3.three letters that should be wore on rings neckales's
1.Too instigate only because someone asked you to.
2.too act as if somthing done is how you alwys are.
tevernate pronounced; (tev-er-nate)
1.A person who is blamed for not knowing something
2.someone who is lowered
coupontiss prounced (Q-pawn-tiss)
1.Is to be eager to correct somebody
2.also to be incorrect when correcting then finding out later.
suclisive pronounced sugh-clie-sive
After spending some time traveling throughout Europe, Erik Erikson studied psychoanalysis from Anna Freud and earned a certificate from the Vienna Psychoanalytic Society. Erikson moved to the United States in 1933 and was offered a teaching position at Harvard Medical School. In addition to this, he also had a private practice in child psychoanalysis. Later, he held teaching positions at University of California at Berkeley, Yale, San Francisco Psychoanalytic Institute, Austen Riggs Center, and Center for Advanced Studies of the Behavioral Sciences. He published a number of books on his theories and research, including Childhood and Society and The Life Cycle Completed. His book Gandhi's Truth was awarded a Pulitzer Prize and a national Book Award.
Erik Erikson was the guy who came up with the Stages of Devlopment:
1) Infancy: Birth to 18 Months - Ego Development Outcome: Trust vs. Mistrust
2) Early Childhood: 18 Months to 3 Years - Ego Development Outcome: Autonomy vs. Shame
3) Play Age: 3 to 5 Years - Ego Development Outcome: Initiative vs. Guilt
4) School Age: 6 to 12 Years - Ego Development Outcome: Industry vs. Inferiority
5) Adolescence: 12 to 18 Years - Ego Development Outcome: Identity vs. Role Confusion
6) Young adulthood: 18 to 35 - Ego Development Outcome: Intimacy and Solidarity vs. Isolation
7) Middle Adulthood: 35 to 55 or 65 - Ego Development Outcome: Generativity vs. Self absorption or Stagnation
8) Late Adulthood: 55 or 65 to Death - Ego Development Outcome: Integrity vs. Despair