1. A beer bong device that uses a pressurized top to force up to 2 beers down your throat in less than 3 seconds.
1. how many beers do we have to drink? Ok I think its time to bust out the beer pressure.
1. The social pressure one feels by having his friends making him drink more beer than one wants to.
2. The pressure one feels in their bladder after drinking too much beer.
1. Friends: Come on... don't be a wuss, have another beer...
You: Man, stop it with all of this beer pressure
2. After several beers in a row, Todd felt it necessary to relieve some beer pressure in the back alley.
where you're under pressure from your peers to drink more beer than you really want/need
why did you get so drunk last night?
i didn't mean to. i gave into the beer pressure
An overwhelming internal requirement to drink more beer to please those we hold nearest to our hearts.
The designated driver often forgets to turn away from beer pressure and ends up in the back seat making out with the bouncer from the club.
Knowing that you should be headed home, but stay for just one more...
Bill said he was leaving at midnight, but due to heavy beer pressure, he ended up closing the bar and pissing off his wife.
Occurs when peers pressure someone to go out and drink instead of staying in or doing homework.
I bet we can get Mike to come out and party even though he has a final tomorrow, he always gives in to Beerpressure.
When friends goad you on to drink copious amounts of the yellow fluid, despite your own wish.
He knew he had had a few too many and yet he succumbed to the beer pressure.
Beer pressure comprises a set of group dynamics where by a group of people in which one feels comfortable may override the sexual personal habits, individual moral inhibitions or idiosyncratic desires to impose a group norm of attitudes and/or behaviors, mainly pertaining to the ingestion of beer during working hours.
"Dude, I cant' take all this beer pressure, I'm going to have to suck down a keg..."