objects needed to play beer ball
*Whiffle ball bat (size depending on skill/drunk level)
buy a whiffle ball bat and cut off the bottom end of the handle (just the bottom of the grip)and poke a "shotgun" hole in the middle of the barrel.
2. Pour one or more beers in the cutt off end of the bat with beer accumulating in the barrel( make sure shotgun hole is high enough where beer wont spill through it)crush beer can for men, women dont have to hit a crushed can because they are not athletic enough and belong in the kitchen.
3. tap barrel lightly to deminish foam
4. once foam is down, batter puts cut off end to his lips, shotgun hole facing up, tilts beer til it hits lips.
5. once beer touches lips, batter puts up his hand to notify pitcher he has started to drink.
5. pitcher and audiece start counting seconds until batter has finished his beer/s
6. once batter has finished, depending on amount of seconds, he puts bat on ground and forehead and spins the ammount of times that equal the amount of seconds it takes to drink (3 seconds to finish beer, 3 FULL spins)
7. once finished spinning, usually drunk and dizzy, the pitcher tosses the crushed can from a short distance and batter must make contact with the can.
8. if batter hits the can he is done and people cheer. if batter misses the can he must start at step 1 and start over, resulting in more drinking and spinning for him.
dude, you remember last time, i got so drunk because i couldnt hit the damn can!
1.4 players and a can of their favorite beer
2. some ping pong balls
3. a large room or yard for play(the larger the play area is the harder the game becomes)
4. beer pong/banquet table.
The game begins with two players standing on opposing sides of the table (similar to beer pong) with the players UNOPENED can of beer in front of them placed on the corner of the table. Players take turns throwing a ping pong ball at the opposing teams beer cans. If struck the the person who threw the ball must open their beer and begin drinking as fast as they can. The person who's can was struck must grab the ball and place it on the table and say DONE as fast as possible (this is where the large play area make the game more interesting since the ball can pretty much go anywhere). Once this is done the person drinking must stop immediately. Once both people on a team have thrown the other team can then throw. You may throw at any time, you do not have to wait for both persons to throw their ball, If a ball misses a can it is dead. The object of the game is for you and your partner to finish your beers before the other team finish theirs.
"I almost fell over chasing that ping pong ball"
"He was drunk. I guess he had a set of beer balls."