Beer Ball is a drinking game that takes great skill and persevearence.
objects needed to play beer ball
*Whiffle ball bat (size depending on skill/drunk level)
buy a whiffle ball bat and cut off the bottom end of the handle (just the bottom of the grip)and poke a "shotgun" hole in the middle of the barrel.
2. Pour one or more beers in the cutt off end of the bat with beer accumulating in the barrel( make sure shotgun hole is high enough where beer wont spill through it)crush beer can for men, women dont have to hit a crushed can because they are not athletic enough and belong in the kitchen.
3. tap barrel lightly to deminish foam
4. once foam is down, batter puts cut off end to his lips, shotgun hole facing up, tilts beer til it hits lips.
5. once beer touches lips, batter puts up his hand to notify pitcher he has started to drink.
5. pitcher and audiece start counting seconds until batter has finished his beer/s
6. once batter has finished, depending on amount of seconds, he puts bat on ground and forehead and spins the ammount of times that equal the amount of seconds it takes to drink (3 seconds to finish beer, 3 FULL spins)
7. once finished spinning, usually drunk and dizzy, the pitcher tosses the crushed can from a short distance and batter must make contact with the can.
8. if batter hits the can he is done and people cheer. if batter misses the can he must start at step 1 and start over, resulting in more drinking and spinning for him.
hey man lets go beer ballin'
dude, you remember last time, i got so drunk because i couldnt hit the damn can!
Beer ball is a game in which the object is to finish your beers before the other team. What you need
1.4 players and a can of their favorite beer
2. some ping pong balls
3. a large room or yard for play(the larger the play area is the harder the game becomes)
4. beer pong/banquet table.
The game begins with two players standing on opposing sides of the table (similar to beer pong) with the players UNOPENED can of beer in front of them placed on the corner of the table. Players take turns throwing a ping pong ball at the opposing teams beer cans. If struck the the person who threw the ball must open their beer and begin drinking as fast as they can. The person who's can was struck must grab the ball and place it on the table and say DONE as fast as possible (this is where the large play area make the game more interesting since the ball can pretty much go anywhere). Once this is done the person drinking must stop immediately. Once both people on a team have thrown the other team can then throw. You may throw at any time, you do not have to wait for both persons to throw their ball, If a ball misses a can it is dead. The object of the game is for you and your partner to finish your beers before the other team finish theirs.
"Dude i got so drunk off Beer Ball last night"
"I almost fell over chasing that ping pong ball"
the phenomenon where an otherwise timid individual has consumed enough beer that he begins shit-talking to anything he comes in contact with and has the illusion that he could defend himself when someone tries to kick his ass because of that shit-talking (i.e. - the drunk grows a set of balls - beer balls); this person's tendency to shit-talk decreases with his blood-alcohol level.
"I could not believe the shit that fool was talking. I'm glad I kicked his ass."
"He was drunk. I guess he had a set of beer balls."
A container of beer equal to 55 12oz beers or 19.5L. A beer ball is a disposable container and is also 1/3 the volume of a standard keg.
It's going to be small so let's just grab a beer ball
A drinking game popular on college campuses and at tailgating events. In this game two teams of two line up on opposite sides of the table and each person has a can of beer upside down. Bottles do not work. Each player on team on takes a turn throwing a ping pong ball at an opponents can. If it hit the can the thrower then turns their beer upside down and begins drinking. The defending team then needs to capture the ball and put it on the table saying "down" to stop the player from drinking After both players on team one finish, team two attempts the same. The game is over when both people on one team finish their beers. Usually when its 2 v 1 the finished player can still help their team mate retrieve balls that hit the can. When its 1 v 1 neither finished teammate can help.
Dude I got so wasted after seven games of beerball.
A drinking in which a group of people simultaneously shotgun a beer then race to cannonball off a diving board into a pool. Pool not included.
Did you hear Nathan got put on the 15 day disabled listed after he ate it off the diving board playing beerball?
someone who can drink alot and not get drunk.
i.e., like drinking someone under the table.
"i could drink you under the table."
"whatever, you don't have any beer balls."
Similar to whickey dick however, the drunkeness of the male is so intense, that the balls are also impaired and resist any sexual stimulation to encourage an erection. Also known as rum nuts!
"I can't go home with you if you're gonna have beer balls when we get there."