1. A goatee
2. Bald or balding
3. Spectacles (rounded)
4. A gut
5. An inflated opinion of himself
He is likely to have a Harley-Davidson and come from Canada/U.S. although the phenomenum is spreading to the U.K.. Particularly common in English language schools abroad.
- Another damn beaver face. Where do they make them?
1. Someone thinks you're crazy because of your actions or how your dressed.
2. A person is confused about something.
3. Someone sees something that grosses them out.
Coined by the blogger "Rockchild"
1. Why is she giving me the beaver face? There's nothing hanging from my nose!
2. With the overbite he's packing, I'll hate to see his beaver face.
3. One more beaver face from you and I'll donate your ass to a zoo!