1. A wigger, a white thug or gangster. Mostly associated with being fake or a joke. A beater doesn't necessarily have to be white, He/She can be from any race, it all depends on the dress code and the attitude.
2. Can be used in combination with other words such as "Gino-Beater" and "Hockey-Beater"
1. hahahahahah, K-Fed is such a beater!
2. That guy Anthony from high school was a big time gino-beater!
A car used for daily transport to avoid damage or wear on a nicer car.
I drove my beater to work today, it's raining too hard to take the Z.
A $50 car. Favourites include the Hyundai Pony, Datsun 210, Chevy Chevette and Dodge Omni. You can hold the rusty body panels together with radio station stickers.
Arsehole: "Dude, your car is a beater. Get a better one like mine."
BeaterMan: "How much did yours cost?"
BeaterMan: "I can buy 600 beaters for what you paid for yours. Dipshit."
a car you can drive recklessly without worrying about crashing it cuz it is already a worthless peice of junk
Id rather have a beater than no car at all
a pair of sneakers that are beat, messed up, crusty, dirty, etc. etc. etc.
These are my beaters, mad fucked up, I know.
A term used at Utah ski areas (Alta, Snowbird) to describe a tourist of inferior skiing ability. This noun was coined due to the distinctive sound made by a skier, tangled in their own equipment, tumbling down a steep ski slope.
Look at that Beater on the expert terrain; he is going to die.
One Skier to another: "Nice face plant, you're such a Beater!"
Go ski Nebraska you frickin Beater!
An extremely shitty car.Also known as a shitter or junker
Yo your whip is a beater.
Fuck you bitch
1. An old cheap car.
2. A tank-top like undershirt that has vertical stripes.
3. Short for "beat her".
1. I drive an old beater.
2. My beater is so comfortable, I could wear it all the time.
3. I'm so mad I think I'm going to take off my shirt and beater. (this is a double pun because if the guy is wearing a beater under his shirt then he is in the act of beatingwearing a wife beater
and he is also going to "beat her".)