1. When a bowl of pot is spent, or contains to more hits, when it is gray and ashy.
2. To describe a situation, object, action or person.
3. An overused term by teens in Williamsville.
This bowl is beat, lets pack another.
He robbed you? Thats beat yo.
This party is beat, lets go chill elsewhere.
Ashley is so beat, no one likes her.
to have sex
yo dogg, jennifer let me beat last night
Extremely ugly; probably derived from "beat with the ugly stick"
Man, I thought she'd have some hot friends, but boy, were they beat!
(1)v. To steal or rob something from someone.
(2)v. To have sex.
(3)v. To masturbate.
(4)v. To win.
(5)v. To fight someone roughly.
1."You got beat for 20 bucks."
2."She finally let me beat the other night."
3."No ass so I had to beat my meat."
4.Philly beat Atlanta and are going to the Super Bowl.
5."I beat that kid about the head and face.
tired, spent etc
after two games of football, man am beat
straight out ugly. disgusting and hideous. atrocious.
yo that girl is beat
Adjective used to describe something very lame, worn out, un-fun, or boring.
1. That shit is fucking beat.
2. Beat. (used instead of "that's gay"or similar phrase)