1. (noun) An annoying person or an obtrusive event that interferes with the enjoyment of a sick song or beat; usually resulting in the mood and vibes of the group to be disrupted.
2. (noun) Someone who skips through multiple songs before the songs are even close to being finished.
3. (verb) When a person stupidly stops the music at a dance party or club.
2. Kyle kept skipping through all the songs, only letting the intros of each play. After 12 songs, Lewis shouted, "Yo pick a damn song and keep it there, stop being such a beatkill!"
3. Katie and her drunk friends thought it would be okay to put a Britney Spears song on the dance floor. As people started to leave, I yelled, "She just beatkilled my dance party!"