someone who does a task in a fierce and effective way
Mark is a beast the way he put a housing project together.
UK Slang- a person who is very good at something
He's an absolute beast when it comes to football.
anything that is good, or someone that is good, past tense to own someone
that is beast
you are such a beast
i beasted you
A person or thing that looks tough, ripped, cut, or has an intimidating presence.
Adjective Form: Nate is beast.
Noun Form: Nate is a huge beast.
1. When referring to a person, beast status is achieved when the aforementioned person is so good at a certain skill that they have exceeded human comprehension, thus making them non-human.
2. When referring to a place, beast status is achieved when the aforementioned place is superior to other places that are somewhat similar to it (usually based upon the vote of the majority or common fact).
3. When referring to a thing, beast status is achieved when the aforementioned thing is superior to anything else (usually a matter of opinion).
1. "Did you see how many medals Michael Phelps got? He's such a beast."
2. (person 1) "Dude, why go to King's Island when we could go to Cedar Point?"
(person 2) "Because I like King's Island."
(person 1) "Fuck you, Cedar Point is beast."
3. (person 1) "Mmm. Key-lime pie is so beast."
(person 2) "True, but it isn't as beast as banana pudding."
v: to completely dominate, usually in a very physical and violent manner
Keith and Jeff wouldn't shut their mouths, so they got beasted by Aaron
Milwaukee's Best, a brand of foul-tasting, weaker-than-water beer... consumed primarily by college students
Beast tastes like piss, but it's cheap! $5 a case... can't beat that with a stick!
an encouraging phrase to yell to friends; cool; a sexy man
Jiiiiiim's a BEAST! Man, that's beast! OMG Britt... Kevin is such a beast (referring to the last definition)!