1. Maybe they actually meant the food. Beans? Actually a type of seed in case you were wondering.
2. Slang, mostly used on the west-coast of America, but also more sparsely throughout the US and Canada to refer to E or other similar party pills.
Initially it was with the intent of being covert while in mixed company, so they wouldn't realize you were talking about drugs, but more recently, As with most words in the 'drug-user-argot' it's become just a slang word, quite widely understood.
2.5) Beans, in this sense, is also used by English and Afrikaans speakers in south-Africa, initially to refer to pills as a whole, prescribed or not, and now to refer to illegal drugs as a whole. Including those that are not taken/found in pill form.
3. A contraction of the phrase "cool beans", which in itself is a variant of the term 'cool'. While cool, in it's slang meaning, is an adjective, adverb and an expletive. " cool beans " and by extension this use of " beans " is solely reserved for the expletive. As a no-meaning addition to a sentence, or used on it's own/in a sentence for emphasis alone.
1. I had beans with sausages and mashed potato for dinner.
2. nah man, drinking takes too long, just pop some beans and lets go!
2.5) all types of Beans can be found in that township. It's really not a safe place to be at night. Sellin' beans and beans is a way of life for some people.
-So you're coming? beans, i'll see you there.
wow, that guy's motorcycle is so beans.
Another name for the club drug Ecstacy.
Orignally made famous by the famous jockey Chris Wilson, a specific type of person can be referred to as "Beans". It is usually an offensive term to describe someone who is short and wears glasses. While the official definiton states that they show up when they aren't wanted, a popular extension of the offence states the fact that this is always true, as they are never wanted anyway.
"Oh no, here comes Beans."
"Not Beans. He's the worst type of person."
"Hey, calm down. That's bullying."
"He deserves it."
I've got forty beans/It cost me forty beans
Any perscription drug with effects that range from a head change to knocking someone out, sold in the street
Adderall,Klonopin,valium are examples of beans.
1.(interjection) Said in short of "Cool Beans", except when used, it is similar to not caring.
2.A sarcastic form of "Cool Beans".
3.Also used sarcastically in a sentence to emphasize the fact that no one cares.
Kayla "Last weekend i got a puppy and hes so cute! His name i Ruffles an-"
Jayme "I know how to ride a horse."
Trevor- "Does someone smell Beans?"
1. Pills primarily containing MDMA; known more commonly as Es or ecstasy pills.
2. A New York rapper-producer who makes unusual underground hip-hop with IDM-influenced electronic beats.
3. Large plant seeds commonly eaten by humans. The most famous example being baked beans.
1. I can get you some beans, but it'll be £5 per pill.
2. Beans has worked with such diverse acts as DJ Shadow, Prefuse 73, Holy Fuck, Ratatat and Alec Empire.
3. Oh shit I've got the munchies, let's make some beans on toast ASAP!
Refers to an overbearing, obscure, sadistic, cynical, Communistic, uncharitable wanker. Usually a massive Grammar Nazi, sometimes a titsponge.
"Christ be damned, your such a Beans these days."
"It's YOU'RE, not YOUR---you moron."