Although almost impossible to be achieved or attempted, is the re-correction of one's actions or observations in a discouraging way.
(Assuming two people are drunk, one sober)
Rich: I'm tellin' ya, to dial for help is 9-11
Jack: No ya damass!! It's 9-1-2
Mick: Believe it or not, it's 9-1-1
Rich: Oh snap!, you just got flipmoded!!
To be Zane'D is to make a phail and be corrected (To be corrected on a mispelled word) Originated in an IRC chat, when a user, called TDZane, made many spelling errors and was corrected constantly by his peers.
<NinjaPaper> got Zane'd on calling a Zane! (NinjaPaper mispelled "Zane'd" , so when Zoey corrected her, NinjaPaper "got zan'd". It is also posible for someone to "Zane" one's self, by correcting themselves.)
(To be) Zane'd (You got) Zane'd (I've been) Zane'd (I) zane (you) zane (He/She) zane (We) zane
First coined in the movie "Hot Shots!", walleye vision is a condition wherein the afflicted person's eyesight becomes skewed to the perspective of a walleye fish. The condition can only be corrected with a multioptipupiloptomy.
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: I just got kicked out of the unit. My flight status has been withdrawn. I'm through, Dead Meat!
Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: What happened?
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: It's my eyes. I've got walleye vision.
Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: Isn't there something that can be done?
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: Well, there's a delicate corneal inversion procedure... a multioptipupiloptomy. But, in order to keep from damaging the eye sockets, they've got to go in through the rectum. Ain't no man going to take that route with me!
ADHD, or the poor man's Aspergers is a behavioral abnormality characterized by the person being unable to sit still and concentrate for long periods of time. It gives a person the right to feel special all blame all their problems on the condition, but without the perk of claiming to be smarter than everyone else that Aspergers gives. It is said that there is no cure for ADHD (even though this statement directly contradicts the dynamic nature of our brains), but that it can be managed by taking dangerous and potentially fatal drugs, with the favorite one still being speed for kids AKA Ritalin. So much for just saying no.more...
When faced with evidence of the contrary, stern believers in this disorder generally respond in one of these three ways.
1. "Hey asshole, my family member/friend/cousin has ADHD and I can say that it definitively exists *as I've had the opportunity to observe this person's behavior I'm more than qualified to judge that there is a physical abnormality in said person's brain. I'm just awesome like that*
2. "Hey moron, I have ADHD and it definitively exists" usually followed by a ridiculous hyperbole like "Imagen a normal person that is capable of sitting still and concentrating in a classroom, well for a person with ADHD it is X times harder to even sit still" So let me ask you this. Have you ever had the pleasure of changing brain with a "normal" person? Have you been able to, without any effort at all, sit and listen to someone drone on for hours ...
Slang term for murder or killing someone or something
My girlfriend Nicole told me she saw a spider in the washroom and "corrected its ass"
you better step correct or get corrected
you are a problem thats about to be corrected
mag⋅ic milk⋅y maj-ik mil-kee
–adjective, magic milk, magic leche.
1. of or like milk, esp. in appearance or consistency, yet with magical qualities.
2. white or whitish in color. But magic can turn it into any color.
3. used to make children feel better, when in pain, or as a distraction. Can also be used as nutrient.
4. the motherly art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of lactic incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human-motherly control. Pretty much, it will keep your kid from crying. :)
children feel better with magic milky, to lament what cannot be changed or corrected, can in fact be corrected with Magic Milky.
-example: Ava's angst was diverted with the use of Magic Milky, after receiving her painful immunization shots.
My opinion of what a metalhead really is: a person who is a dedicated fan of metal music. And I mean ALL types of metal. Whether it be nu-metal, metalcore, deathcore, black metal, heavy metal, symphonic metal, death metal, thrash metal, Swedish metal, hell, even folk metal from different countries like South Africa.more...
You don't have to have long hair, wear black all the time, and whatever. Metal should be a way of thinking and a way of life, not who is more of a "true" metalhead because they don't listen to Slipknot because they are nu-metal and that equals fail. You should be glad they are listening to Slipknot which is some form of metal, instead of Fall Out Boy or something.
True Metalheads learn to appreciate ALL FORMS/SUB-GENRES OF METAL. Being glad that at lease they are listening to metal, and also teach the newbies who honestly want to learn new metal bands and learn to love Metal and at lease appreciate ALL of its Sub-genres.
Also metalheads should accept other metalheads from different backgrounds, whether race, color, creed, r...