One of several ways to refer to a new, legal designer drug that anyone 18 or older can just walk into a smoke shop and buy.
It's a drug with many chemical variants and so can not be make illegal easily. It's affects have been compared to methampheymines, cocain/crack, ecstacy, and PCP.
Because it was only introduced around 2002, little is known about it's properties or long-term affects.
Similar to K2, it is packaged as bath salts or incense blends under countless brand names such as...
Also refered to by its many brand names
A street name for designer drugs which resemble bath salts and can induce violent behavior, visions of paranoia, nudity (using bath salts can raise internal body temperature), and EATING shit (research Matthew Hammond of Georgia).
Yep, that's right, some loser named Matthew Hammond actually ATE his own shit after taking bath salts.
He probably deserved it for taking bath salts.
Do some research on Matthew Hammond of Georgia on bath salts if you think I'm joking. Really, do it.
Don't forget about:
* Carla Murphy of Pennsylvania who allegedly took bath salts after giving birth and later attacked hospital staff.
* Robert William White of California who allegedly took bath salts and assaulted a woman and later claimed he was an alien who talked to Jesus.
* Brandon DeLeon of Miami who allegedly took bath salts and threatened to eat people and tried to bite a cop.
and many, many, more...
Bath salts AKA Aura, Black Rob, Bliss, Blizzard, Bloom, Blue Silk, Cloud 9, Drone, Hurricane Charlie, Ivory Wave, Lovey Dovey, Lunar Wave, Maddie, MCAT, Meow Meow, Monkey Dust, MTV, Ocean Snow, Peeve, Purple Wave, PV, Red Dove, Scarface, Snow Leopard, Stardust, Super Coke, Vanilla Sky, White Lightning, and Zoom.
1) A drug that may be linked to a zombie attack that occurred in Florida.
2) The most likely cause for an actual apocalypse in 2012.
1 - Did you hear about the guy in Florida who ate off another guy's face? They say he was on bath salts.
2 - With all this news about the dangers of bath salts I am beginning to think the world will actually end in 2012.
An adjective describing an individual who displays signs of aggression as well as delusion. Synonyms include mental, batshit crazy, and Rick Santorum, among others.
'That dude was totally bath salts.'
'Dude, have you gone all bath salts on me?'