A girl who enjoys giving blowjobs to guys who currently have batwings.
Oh man, Stacy is such a batgirl after gym!
Batgirl is a DC Comics superhero, a female crime-fighter modeled after and associated with Batman.
Although a mostly-forgotten Bat-Girl appeared in Batman comic books of the early 1960s, the most well-known Batgirl was a collaboration between DC editors and the producers of the Batman television series and debuted in both mediums in 1967. She was Barbara Gordon, the adopted daughter of Gotham City Police Commissioner James Gordon.
Holy exploding octopus, Batgirl!
A beautiful, clever, funny and damn sexy heroine...with the power to knock me off my feet! The most loveable super-girl in the world!
See that BG over there...she's the love of my life!
A girl who enjoys masterbating with a baseball bat.
No man had a cock big enough to satisfy Wonder Woman, so she became Bat Girl!
A girl whom 99% of the time you just want to whack with a bat and the other 1% you just want to whack yourself for being within earshot of her.
When a girl lays on her back with her head hanging over the side of the bed while giving an upsidedown blowjob.
Laura likes being Batgirl
for her her boyfriend Ron