v. (commonly bartoned) an action through which a person or persons is rejected, humiliated, punished, or degraded. Also, having something taken away that is usually and rightfully ones own. See also served
Originating in WIlson NC, Barton College is a craphole, from which came Matt Boykin. The term was derived from the college by the Appalachian baseball team initially to describe a time when Coach Boykin would make a player do something the player would rather not do. Since Boykin was a coach, there was not much a player could do. Mostly, it was used to describe the person on whom Boykin abused his power, and was therefore widely considered a dick. Bartoned would later come to use in everyday life around Boone, NC when something funny would happen to another person. Boykin is a bitch.
Boykin: Vance, can you pick up these balls, clean the dugout, wash the uniforms, mow the grass, and wash my car since I'm a coach and you have to say yes?
Vance: Uhh...I guess.
Boykin: You guess? What's that supposed to mean? Can you or can you not?
Rest of team: haha Vance got Bartoned.
Steve: Where'd all the beer I bought go?
Jon: Matt Roldan bartoned them from you.
Super-man's REAL identity.
"isn't it Clark Kent?"
"PFFT no it's Barton!"
Cheap ass vodka thatll get ya fucked up for a low fee.
Yo Nick lets go down to Regis, pick up some bartons, and get maryann and other freshmen drunk and FUCk!
A cheap vodka often used in well drinks or used to get poor underaged undergrads drunk.
We were so broke that the three of us pooled together $11 to get a 1.75 handle of Bartons
1. A disgusting, terrible, evil brand of vodka that makes Popov seem like Grey Goose.
2. The worst brand of vodka in existence
You fucking asshole! You bought Barton's for the party? No one is going to drink this shit! Get the fuck out of my house!
1. Someone who has tried very hard and got very far. But in the end it didn't even matter.
2. Someone who is super handsome and has a nice face but it is slightly exotic.
"Oh man, I am so tired. I feel like such a Barton"
"I met this guy! He was such a Barton. We had a really hot time ;)"
(1) That guy in the meeting that try's to hork the conversation to start addressing his own issues, and not the issues being discussed in the meeting in the first place.
(2) That guy you don't want to name your newborn kid after!
(3) "Don't look the Barton in the eye, don't feed the Barton, don't entice the Barton with gifts..."
(1) /Mgr 1 to Mgr 2/ So the SLA report shows that the data center seemed to be operating within specifications, except for that one thing.
/Mgr 2 to Mgr 1/ That was accepted by the tea....
/the Barton/ Well that doesn't answer why *his problem* is still out there? Why haven't we worked on *his problem*?
(2) /random email/ Hey, it's a boy!
/reply to random email/ Congrats! Name him Barton!
/multi-replies to random email/ No way man! Don't look the Barton in the eye!