1. Like or the actual conditions of prison sex
... see Prison Hump
2. Somebody who willingly and repeatedly partcipates in homosexual activity with fellow inmates, despite being hetrosexual... (tending to the guys like the jailhouse bitch...)
3. Some git serving beverages... probably also defition #2...
1. "That was some crazy-ass rough sex! That was so fuckin' bartender..."
2. "After I sold my sofa I had to become a baretender just to afford a score!"
3. "Who the fuck is that guy taking drink orders?" "That's the bartender... he tends the bar..." "Dude... what a fuckin' metrosexual..." "Yeah... he's always been a bartender(#2)"
a drunk's best friend at the moment
Drunk: The Bartender is my best friend
Guy: What the hell?
A temporary pharmacist with limited stock
I am a bartender, I cure people's problems
A professional babysitter
. A part time psychologist
. One who has a developed
sense of seeing through the bullshit
. Someone you are most likely NOT taking home, so do your bartender a favor and don't ask! Remember, she is getting paid
with you and being HOT
is part of the requirement of her job!! A professional bullshitter. Someone with a real sense of fun
and can probably drink
. A person with a dangerous
turning point who can rip
you to shreds
with a few pointed sentences if necessary. A part time security guard
. I may be cute but will kick your drunk ass
if I have to!!
Drunk: "You're hot."
Bartender: "Thanks, you're not to bad
Drunk: "You got all kinds of booty
Bartender: politely smiles
Drunk: "We should go out sometime."
Bartender: (after tab
of course) "No thanks I like pussy
." (In other words: You are wasted
, I am sober
, I have witnessed
on every girl in this bar and will not be your last resort
to get laid
. No thanks drunk guy..)
1. Song made by t-pain ft. akon
2. A person who serves drinks at a bar
1. lyrics: Broke up with my girl last night so I went to the club...
2. The bartender served me 2 glasses of beer.
A term used to describe back-to-back home runs in a baseball game. Most notably heard by SportsCenter anchor Neil Everett calling out a back-to-back jack highlight.
"Matt Carpenter goes deep to lead off the game. Carlos Beltran wants in on the fun, BARTENDER! ONE SHOT AIN'T ENOUGH."
A song by Dave Matthews Band, the most famous version of which can be heard on the Live at Folsom Field album.
Bartender please/ fill my glass for me/ with the wine you gave Jesus that set him free after 3 days in the ground
A person accustomed to the mixing of words.
Dude, stop being a bartender. Just spit it out.