The best-of-both shade of brown, akin to the dear president. Fits in the Dulux colour chart; somewhere inbetween 'cafe creme' and 'corrugated card'.
'Did you see that guy's Barack?'
'Hell yeah, that's no Piz Buin!'
From the Hebrew biblical name Barak, meaning lightning . Name of a military commander in the Old Testament
In the Old Testament, Barack must have been a strong commander because his name means lightning.
1. to have little applicable experience
2. to say things that people like to hear but mean nothing
3. to say things that everyone would like done but has no realistic way of accomplishing them
Don't barack me, tell me how you plan to accomplish that.
barack(in swahili baraka) means blessing
just like Barack Obama's father was from east africa and people from east africa(Tanzania,Kenya and Uganda)speaks swahili
The term "Barack" is used as a verb in place of the work "rock" when talking about something President Obama has said or done.
"Wow, did you see that speech lastnight? He Baracked the crowd!"
(1) verb; To take something and make it your own
(2) verb; To take or to cop
(3) verb; To shatter public opinion
(4) verb; To buck the establishment
(5) verb; To represent your point of view to the fullest
(6) verb; Regardless of public opinion, to do what you think is right
(7) verb; To have pride in one's own (i.e. accomplishment, people, family, etc)
"barack the vote!"
"Girl, you better barack a copy of Vogue they have black models this issue!"
"I'm baracking to the fullest son!"
a verb generally used to express a good thing that has/did/will happen. used heavily by democrats.
"Dude, I totally Baracked that game!"