-Using a credit card automaticly constitutes a bank roll.(it's money you don't have)
-To make a purchase that is a little bit obscene.
-Can be used often generally in life.
2. Dispite Nima's lack of funds, he managed to bank roll a flight to Toronto for his graduation.
3. If you're in a play, and you're role is the bank. You are a bank roll.
4. A hurricane hits and rolls the bank. Bank roll to the extreme.
5. Summersaulting into the bank. Acrobatic bank roll.
6. and if you're standing at the bank of a river....and a rock rolls by....uh...yeah.
7. To take a shot in basketball, bank it off the board, roll around the rim and go in. Truly a bank roll.