In poker, the total sum of money that an individual player has at his/her disposal.
I just doubled my bank roll.
My bankroll is sitting at 10k.
money, or the aquisitoion of.
damn dude look at that stash of cash man.....whats up with all that bankroll??
An acquisition of a large sum of money from various means.
Lil Wayne: "One for the money, two for the show, now clap yo hands if you gotta bank roll."
slang for person financing some deal or enterprise
Costner is the bank roll on the new film.
(n) To make a purchase out of the ordinary in terms of monitary value. Often for someone else, bank rolls also define those with a generous mentality, or someone who just wants to look like a baller.
-Using a credit card automaticly constitutes a bank roll.(it's money you don't have)
-To make a purchase that is a little bit obscene.
-Can be used often generally in life.
1. Vargha bank rolled a meal for Melissa with his credit card when she came to visit.
2. Dispite Nima's lack of funds, he managed to bank roll a flight to Toronto for his graduation.
3. If you're in a play, and you're role is the bank. You are a bank roll.
4. A hurricane hits and rolls the bank. Bank roll to the extreme.
5. Summersaulting into the bank. Acrobatic bank roll.
6. and if you're standing at the bank of a river....and a rock rolls by....uh...yeah.
7. To take a shot in basketball, bank it off the board, roll around the rim and go in. Truly a bank roll.