word of the day: October 12, 2009
Sore neck as a result of headbanging at a metal concert.
"How was the Meshuggah show last night dude?" "Ah man it was sick! I got the worst fucking bangover d00d."
The condition experienced the morning after enthusiastic crowd participation at a metal/punk/hardcore show. Characterized by the usual symptoms of a hangover combined with scrapes, bruises, aches and pains from being tossed about, slammed into and occasionally stomped on. General usage indicates tinitis and/or a sore neck from banging one's head while brutal handing (i.e. giving the claw
I saw Tooth last night and, man, I could hardly eat my grits this morning I had such a brutal bangover. I got my ass kicked, it was great. What? Huh? Sorry, can't hear a damn thing 'cept the ringing.
1) Inviting an individual over for a sleepover just for the act of sex
ual intercourse; see booty call
2) the disagreeable physical aftereffects of too much sexual intercourse and lack of sleep, such as headache, sore reproductive organs, and hickeys; see hangover
1) Last night I was so incredibly horny
, so I decided to call Audrey to come to my place for a "bangover".
2) I have a horrible "bangover" today with my whole body aching because Audrey and I were up all night gettin' it on.
After effects of a fun
night of sex
. Typically leaving you in a happy mood and the feeling that everything is good. Similar to hang over
"Hey I just crashed your car, sorry bout that"
"Ohh no problem"
"Dude. I think she's still suffering from that bang over."
After an extended period of vigorous headbanging the pain, including fatigue you get in the back and sides of the neck, and also the pain underneath the chin is called a bangover
After we drove around blasting Metallica yesterday all the head-banging gave me a killer "bangover".
When you wake up with a sore neck from too much headbanging at the metal show the night before.
I went to the Slayer show last night and I woke up with a serious bang over after headbanging through the whole set. It was so brutal! SLAYER!!! \m/
1. The disagreeable physical aftereffects of headbanging, such as a headache, soreness or neck stiffness, usually felt several hours after a concert/show.
2.Something remaining behind from a former period or state of affairs involving music.
Guy 1: "Dude, that show was so sick!"
Guy 2: "Yeah man, but I've got the worst bang over now."