1.) To go crazy on a rampage
2.) to spin into people and things at random times
1.) Gawde!! i feel like i need to go on a Bandicoot!!!!
2.)Hey jhon, go bandicoot that group of guys over there!
N. The act of recieving sexual gradification while playing video games.
Origin: Bandicoot derived as a slang word from a small school in northwest Ohio after a group of friends learn that one of their peers managed to get his girlfriend to pleasure him while playing Crash Bandicoot.
Henry got some major bandicoot last weekend when his girlfriend decided to blow him while he was playing Xbox.
1. One who is crafty and clever. Someone who can escape from messy situations by using his or her inteligence and skill with people.
2. any of various agile rat-like terrestrial marsupials of Australia and adjacent islands; insectivorous and herbivorous
3. A famous character from Naughty Dog's famous Crash Bandicoot series for Playstation.
1. The young boy realized he was going to arrive at class late, but, Matthew Lindsey, being the bandicoot that he is, slipped into his seat without anyone noticing.
2. Bandicoots are ocasionaly hunted for their skins and fur as well as for their meat.
3. Crash Bandicoot is one of Playstations all time bestselling games.
A Bandicoot is a wise being from the forests of Galinadar, who has formed a coalition with Badgers to mine honeycomb for Terry The Evil Pool Shop Owner
, who then gives the honeycomb to Cadbury to make Crunchie, which is really a Violet Crumble.
Then Again, I think Nestle makes Violet Crumble, BAH, I don't care, im going to cripple a small british child named Gavin Finley
Those Bandicoots Are mining Honeycomb in a coalition with Badgers, Terry the evil pool shop owner, and Cadbury, which might also be nestle', but I don't care
1. An animal of some sort...
2. can describe how something was (like a bandicoot)
Dude 1: Oh man, that thing went high like a bandicoot!
Dude 2: Oh yeah it did!
Montsinger I little man in Military school who will try to fight anyone with a face. And some times people with out faces.
That bandicoot was a real half pint. Boy howdy. he sure got in a fight with that stop sign and beat the crap out of that 3 year old looking at him wrong.