1. the test of time for band nerds to compete against each other
2. practicing forever only to tank the audition
3. you get beat by people you KNOW your better than
4. the most nerve racking 5 minutes of your life
David hates honor band cause he knows hes better than Greg.
Acronym for Imperial Brass Empire; A small rebellious group of Band Nerds who are on a never ending quest for freedom and victory.
Someone else: "OMG dude, when did the IBE get so cool?"
Kevin: SINCE ALWAYS!!!!!!!
a person who is plays in a band, typically a school band or ensemble. this term is sometimes used as an insult however it is also considered a term of affection as well.
Band nerds can be found in marching bands, pep bands, brass and woodwind ensembles, etc.
1) The BEST way to ear a PE credit in high school
2) Organization of dedicated individuals who suffer heat, emotional pain, exhaustion, and terrible tan lines all for the sake of music
3) Brothers and sisters of a different parents with the same passion for music
"What sport do you play?"
"Marching band...It's a PE credit...that counts!"
In my opinion, the hardest working people at a football game. We practice as many days as we can make sure we do our best, our very best, get our marching show perfect during half-time. We also want play good and sound good so we can make our school proud to have such a great band and go to marching competions. I just want to point out that marching bands are NOT nerds and geeks who have nothing better to do, but regular students who enjoy playing in the band and marching.
Go Tuba Players!! We are the best in the Marching Band!
|20.||out of the band|
A term used by nerds. "You are out of the band" is used to make fun of a person even though there is no actual band to be kicked out of.
richard: tony, your out of the band
tony: What band?
richard: The band
The section of a school that contains all of the music rooms. Even if it's not a 'wing', the Music Kids call it that as a term of endearment. Some serious Music Nerds have spent eighteen hours at school-related functions due to this wing. Actually considered a second home by serious band nerds.
"Hey, have you seen -band nerd- lately?"
"I'd check the music wing."