Someone who carries the equipment for a band, Guitars, stands etc.
In other words they are the bands Lackey, The bands bitch if you will.
Roadie: DUDE IM THE ROADIE FOR A MAJOR BAND!
Person: lmao...you are such a lackey...
A lead guitarist for a local band who is a control freak, overpowers the sound level of other musicians in the band, tries to control their lives, writes and posts fake reviews on his facebook page and literally compliments one musician, guess who, the guitarist, the guy writing the fake review.
- pockets more of the earnings than other band membersmore...
- has a history of not paying other musicians
- creates negative situations to feed the rumor mill in order to defame band members he has had a falling out with
- controls the song list and picks songs that compliment his singing and guitar playing
- never acknowledges the contributions of other band members
- has expensive equipment but lacks the knowledge to use the sound modifiers well
- has a friend or selects a band member to use as a sounding board for bragging Rat Face's guitar playing and personal exploits
- looks at everyone as a potential lackey
- pushes other band members to be on time and eventually wastes a majority of their time
- unable to reach near accuracy and be precise in his guitar playing of various funk and R&B cover songs
- at a gigs, changes the order of the songs in the set list without first consulting the band members
- allows the band to play well beyond the gig ending time without consulting the band members and/or making sure they are compensated for the extended time
- plays so loud forcing the lead and backup singer to scream the lyrics for the R&B cover song
|3.||The Cock And Sock Connection|
A condom which consists of the use of a sock which is put over the mans penis ( the sock is usualy white and thick) only to be held on to the penis by a elastic band which can be doubled arround to add protection ( this can cause your helmet to become purple)
A condom made of a sok and an elastic band.
David: Hey fat man i aint got no blobs,
Random guy: so what the fuck you telling me for jus make The Cock And Sock Connection
David: Offcourse fuck me
Wage slave, generic office worker. Anybody working in a cube farm. Credited to Scott Adams' Dilbert (1/25/09). A general way to say that a person's source of income is insignificant. A job description that implies sitting in a cube doing work that never changes, generating income as a non-entity for suits who only care that seats are full and work gets done.
Female: So, what do you do?
Guy: I'm lead guitarist for a band.
Wingman: Don't let him fool you. He's a cube cow but I have heard the band in his Dad's garage and they're pretty good.
Apart from the fact they are all pretty boys in make up who love the c.ock there are several real reasons why they suck so much:more...
All of their best selling songs are stolen; everyone knows that Crossroads was originally a Bone Thugs n Harmony tune dedicated to Easy E (real rappers) but Revolution was originally a T-Rex tune, The melody on Stop is stolen from an old Commodore's track and Here 4 Open rips BOTH the piano melody and the RnB lyrics from other songs.
They only made one tune by themselves (Standard Flow when they were 15) Then they were snapped up fast by a record company looking for a 'baby So Solid Crew'. Standard Flow got some play on Radio 1 and made it into the 'Garage' Charts, most people from the underground garage scene hated it, a lot.
Most of the tracks on the album WERE written for them. The songs they wrote entirely by themselves were All about the Music, Standard Flow, Reminisce and Riders.
Lyric from Reminisce: 'Made love? I never done anything of the sort, its such a shame how we cant, we're underage' - Ha ha ha ha ha hah f**king virgins
They never struggled as artists - demo for Standard Flow was made in ten minutes after school as a kinda joke. They are an insult to all hard working real musicians trying to make it out there.
They pretend to be rappers? They get dressed up and sing pop tunes - They came from Highams Park in Chingford, North London - beautiful cottages and countryside, these boys were very well off ...
1. A word to define the mouthing off of musicians / teachers / restless students (mostly music students, but also those with guitars) towards stage crew and management. 2. To define the attitude of tech towards newbie, or junior tech.
1. The band was kicked out because the lead singer was sassing the tech.
2. No matter how much your lackey needs to eat a bag of dicks, no sassing.