1. A man's testicles, sperm gets made there
3. Something you yell out for no reason
Original meaning that seems to have been erased from existence: A small, spherical object used for sports
1. Jane kicked Jeff in the balls really hard.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump out the helicopter.
3. Random guy 1: "BALLS!"
Random guy 2: "....The hell is wrong with you?"
to mean B.S. or ,theres no way. Also to mean one having no fear
Your idea didn't work "Balls!it didn't." " It took balls to tell him off."
An exclamation used to describe either the positive, or negative extreme on the 'awesome scale'.
Or something both positive and negative simultaneously
Positive: "That scythe is so balls!"
Negative: "Aw, BALLS! My car ran out of gas!"
Both Simultaneously: "You kicked that ball from all the other side of the field and hit me in the face! That was balls!"
1- A word used to show discontent. Synonyms include "fiddle sticks" or "God damnit!"
2- A word used to show suprise. Synonyms include "What the?" "Jesus Christ!" and "Holy Shit!!!"
1- Manager: Yeeeah, so bob called in sick, so i'm gonna have to ask you to work another shift.
Disgruntled Employee: Oh balls!
2. Friend who sees a bird about to fly at his friend: WATCH OUT!
Startled Friend: HOLY BALLS
1. an exclamation in order to attract attention.
2. male testicles
3. a round object used in many games such as baseball and basketball.
1. Balls! *Burst of laughter
2. I am a guy, so I have balls.
3. Pass me the ball! I can get it in the goal!
adj. meaning extremely, or incredibly
used to emphasize extremes in a situation
it is balls cold outside!
that bitch's vag was balls dirty! i told her to put her pants back on and dont sit on my furniture.
I was balls wasted and tried picking up my physics teacher at the bar not even realizing it!
those twins look balls alike. i say "you want ice cream cone?" they BOTH say yes.
1) what you got if your a real man
2) items of value that should be protected and repected
3) an interjection
That mother fucker has some real balls
Dont touch my balls dude
Balls, is cold as hell outside or
Balls, you scared me
The plural form of a spherical object, often used for entertainment.
Let's go outside and play with the balls!
We played with large balls in gym class today!