2) as a transitive verb or one in the passive voice: having something bad happen to you or having been taken advantage of
Yo that ricer has a wing bolted to the roof of his car! What the balls?
Yo I almost got ballzacked by a bus at that redlight!
I totally ballzed that dude on ebay by charging him 30$ to ship my balls broken Xbox. What a doosh!
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-story platform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
*students continue talking*
Teacher: No talking! Put your balls on my face right now!
Tom: ah, its so bright outside
Paul: yeah, the sun is right in my balls!
Gage: My eyelid's are gone!
Paul: that means your balls will be showing all the time!