2. A replacement slang word referring to bravery or manliness
3. A military term that is used to signify midnight or "zero zero zero zero"
2. You don't have the balls to do it
3. I need you to take watch at balls.
4. There are decorative white balls outside.
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-story platform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
*students continue talking*
Teacher: No talking! Put your balls on my face right now!
Tom: ah, its so bright outside
Paul: yeah, the sun is right in my balls!
Gage: My eyelid's are gone!
Paul: that means your balls will be showing all the time!