Movie in development, scheduled to come out in '08, featuring fucking Dave Chappelle, T.I., Katt Williams, and a bunch of other cool black guys. Look it up on Wikipedia for more info.
Ballers looks like it will be a ballin' movie. AHAhAHA, see what I did there? I used ballin' in adjective form, to describe a movie named Ballers. Man, that is rich.
word of the day: May 28, 2006
A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.
Pain is a part of the game when you're a baller.
Etymology: Middle English 'bal', from Old Norse 'bollr' and akin to Old High German 'balla'; combined with the commin suffix 'er' denoting one that does or performs (a specified action)
Therefore, a baller is, literally, 'one who balls'
Other connotations of the word include:
1. One who exhibits a consistent proficency at-, or exuberant love for the game of basketball.
2. One whose person has been fully and successfully established in numerous social circles (esp. one who is extremely popular with both the male and female members of any given social group)
3. One whose status in society has been earned by one's possession of "game" (that is, proficiency at the game of life)
1. Exhibiting those qualitites of a baller; not limited to the description of a person, 'baller' may be used to describe any place, thing or situation.
1. "Kobe Bryant... now THAT kid's a baller"
2. "Wanna be a baller, shot caller, twenty inch blades on the impala, caller getting laid tonight..."
3. "Hey yo! Don't let nobody else up in this booth. I see nothing but gansters up in here, I see nothing but ballers up in here..."
1. "This Sh*t is baller"
Suburbanation of 'Baller':
"Wow, that man is really quite 'on the ball'."
1. A person who plays, and is very successful in basketball.
2. A person who finds success and wealth. The source of income is usually unknown by others, but can tell wealth by the "baller's" attire and usually cocky attitude.
Did you see that baller who just sped by in that 'vette?
Livin large, with girls and money
Mike Z. and Derek L. are straight ballers
Appealing; cool; favorable; pimp; tight; anything that is good.
That is so damn baller!
a person with swag
anyone who has actually taken the time to add the definition for baller, is not a baller. (me included)